Klaviyo is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our growing team. This person will be creating centralized, cross-functional dashboards, reports and visualizations to drive business understanding. They will also be asked to perform analyses on various aspects of Klaviyos business and operations to identify opportunities for growth and improvement. They will be responsible for building and maintaining datasets to support analysis and reporting needs.
How You'll Make a Difference
- This is a cross functional role that includes creating dashboards, framing business problems, maintaining data, identifying insights and making recommendations to the executive team and other leaders in various departments.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to create visually appealing reports and dashboards needed to support the business
- Be the go-to expert on Tableau, reporting, dashboard creation and data visualization
- Create scalable, reusable datasets with appropriate architecture
- Create streamlined processes and systems to set up new dashboards and reports
- Proactively identify and investigate trends related to key business metrics and share actionable insights across the organization
- Perform causal analyses to statistically assess relative impact
- Interacting with customer success, support, product, engineering, sales, and marketing functions
Who You Are:
You are quantitative and curious. You are excited by making dashboards accessible to a non-technical audience. You enjoy understanding cause and effect in various business situations. You enjoy finding creative solutions to hard problems and are structured in your thinking. Ideal for someone who wants to launch a career in business analytics.
- Engineering, data science, statistics, economics or quantitative background preferred
- Reporting Tools: At least 1 year of experience with Tableau
- Data visualization and data storytelling
- Experience with SQL and databases (Redshift/Snowflake experience preferred)
- Strong understanding of statistics and analytic principles
- Familiarity with ETL tools and frameworks (Stitch, HEVO, etc)
- Someone who is very curious about what makes a business / operation function successful
- Ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Proficiency with R or Python is a plus
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web and mobile. Enabling brands to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company’s hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct, high-fidelity relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to Facebook or Amazon. In 2020, Klaviyo reached coveted unicorn status with a robust Series C of $200m at $4.15B valuation. Innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.