Business Data Analyst at DraftKings
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:03 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, July 8, 2020
DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It’s simple, at DraftKings, we believe life’s more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, we’re committed to responsibly creating the world’s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
We use technology to create great experiences for sports fans.
Since our founding in 2012, DraftKings has been defining what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. Do you love working in a fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving? Are you able to use creativity to help solve problems that don’t have clear solutions? If so, then we think you will love working with us.
Love data? We do too.
We’re growing quickly and looking for a Business Data Analyst to help us scale through data-driven action. When you join our analytics team, you will play a vital role in solving problems across a wide array of business areas, which will provide you an opportunity to see the impact of your personal work right away. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Business Data Analyst:
- Optimize DraftKings’ contest options to maintain a mix of price points, prize structures, and contest types.
- Work alongside partner teams to implement your recommendations.
- Measure the impacts of your actions on entry fees, revenue, and user engagement.
- Understand the DFS ecosystem and the tools our operators use to provide the variety of contests that DraftKings offers.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 1+ year of analytics experience, preferably at a technology company.
- You have experience with SQL and Tableau. Additional programming language experience (particularly Python or R) is a plus.
- Knowledge of statistics and hypotheses testing. Model building experience is a plus.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a BS in Mathematics, Business, or a related field.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.
Read Full Job Description