At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
About Our Healthcare practice
Our Healthcare practice brings together strategy, data and technology to streamline our clients' digital transformation, improving the quality of consumer interactions and care delivery through in-person and virtual experiences. One third of Perficient's revenue comes from our healthcare clients, we serve many of the largest healthcare providers and payors in the United States and we are very proud of our impressive client retention performance, reflecting the strength of our team.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Business Analyst – CRM, initially supporting one of our key health insurance clients as they undergo transformation of their digital presence with a focus on their member portal experience – specifically in relation to their Member Portal, Marketing, Customer Service, and Sales Automation functions.
This Business Analyst can be based anywhere in the United States, travel may be required when safe. Healthcare industry experience is a must have requirement.
Perficient, Inc. is seeking a Business Analyst motivated to take on challenges in a growing and dynamic environment. Candidate should have deep understanding and experience of driving and owning digital development principles and processes. Experience in Agile methodologies is a preferred requirement and the candidate must be detail oriented with ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
The Business Analyst needs to be comfortable operating as part of a multi-skill team, developing business and technical requirements to enable the client to effectively utilize the CRM technology platform.
General Business Analyst Responsibilities
- Build trusted client relationships through proactive account management and effective project delivery
- Establishes knowledge of client business challenges and priorities to translate into opportunities
- Maintains regular client communication and satisfaction, ensuring opportunities and challenges are addressed in a timely manner.
- Helps deliver presentations to clients and management teams
- Contributes to project discoveries, kickoff, prepare proposals and statements of work following company standards.
- Translate client’s business needs into detailed business requirements documents, use cases and systems interaction diagrams.
- Helps to establish critical path, milestones, delivery dates, and review client deliverables to ensure they meet client acceptance criteria.
Specific Responsibilities for this Engagement
- Leading requirements development and elaboration sessions and capturing business and functional requirements, including in the form of Epics and user stories, and assisting in the translation of those requirements into technical requirements
- Leading capability prioritization and initial backlog development
- Coordinating development and refinement of MVP scope for implementation
- Conducting interviews and workshops with client and with internal subject matter experts to understand functionality that will deliver a high business benefit and improve process efficiencies
- Assisting in presenting and contextualizing software options relative to the requirement or components discussed
- Documenting business process flowsassociated with given requirements
- Assisting with smoke testing and provide guidance during UAT
- Managing day-to-day project activities from conception to completion
- Monitoring scope, timelines and budget estimates, providing project status updates to customer
- Overseeing customer objectives and overall customer satisfaction
- Facilitating collaboration across all strategic, analytical, and technical disciplines in the project team
- Manage goals and objectives for each application areas, including sprint-by-sprint activities and resource specific expectations
- Communicating and collaborating effectively across multiple client stakeholders, development teams and Perficient team-mates
- 1-3 years of professional business analysis experience, with strong relationship management, account management, and support experience.
- Experience working with external clients
- Knowledge of Agile and iterative development methodologies
- Understanding of current technologies and Software Development Lifecycle
- Ability to obtain, understand and respond strategically to client needs.
- Highly detail oriented, well organized, and able to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Energetic, motivated, service-oriented, and be able to multi task.
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Flexible to new situations and challenges.
- Flexibility to travel up to 50 percent when safe
- Healthcare industry experience.
- 2+ years of experience with product requirements and driving functional and technical requirement development efforts through the implementation life-cycle
- Specifically experience with CRM, Member Portal and Sales Automation
- Pega experience and in particular Pega experience in the health insurance industry is highly valued.
Preferred skills and education:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Healthcare payor experience preferred
- Specific Product Areas of Interest (Member Portal, Marketing, Customer Service and Sales Automation)
- Experience in QAT/ Testing
- Scrum Agile Experience/ Advocacy
- Track record of delivering on time, on budget, and meeting client commitments
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient delivers vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.