Business Application and Integration Analyst
Our ideal Business and Integration analyst candidate is innovative, technically aware, and possesses good partnership skill. You’ll use your skills to interface with the internal team (our customers) to understand their requirements and recommend solutions that enable organizations to achieve its goals. You’re also influence the design of the new RecordKeeping platform by enhancing the capabilities to support the direction for New Business products, services and internal user experiences.
The opportunity will provide opportunities to enhance your core skill by:
• Communication of technical information to a non-technical audience
• Communication of business information to a technical audience
• Sound Engineering systems concepts and principles
• Improvement of business and engineering processes; Ability to formulate concepts
Objectives of this role
- Business analyst/technical designer responsible to work as a liaison among business and IT stakeholders in order to understand the IT systems, architecture, policies, and operations of complex business applications, their extracts, and flows.
- Business analyst/technical designer involved with the business partners determining business process rationalization (consolidation, simplification)
- Business analyst/technical designer involved with the business partners determining touchpoints with data (Data Warehouse, SERVICES, Rules Engine)
- Business analyst/technical designer involved with the business partners determining touchpoints with technology (devices/products, Rules Engine)
- Business analyst/technical designer involved with the business partners determining touchpoints with third-party vendors (ASC)
- Accountable for leading the planning, design, and engineering of enterprise-level infrastructure and platforms.
- Has significant experience in system development and has developed a broad and deep expertise in software, hardware, data structures, integration, communications technology, as well as other emerging services across multiple platforms.
- Works closely with Architects and Management to ensure the designs align with the technological and business directions of the enterprise.
- The work focuses on the overall design, build, and integration of solutions or platforms spanning multiple complex technical and/or business capability domains with significant cost / strategic implications.
- Solutions typically consist of unproven implementation technologies or multiple implementation techs at once within domains that experience rapid change.
Daily and monthly responsibilities
- Active member of Agile Sprints, backlog grooming, and Story curation and execution
Skills and qualifications
- Communication of technical information to a non-technical audience
- Communication of business information to a technical audience
- Sound Engineering systems concepts and principles
- Improvement of business and engineering processes; Ability to formulate concepts
- Promptly escalate issues, which affect product delivery and quality that are beyond scope of influence and report same to reporting manager.
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship now or in the future.
Pay high attention to detail in all work
- Data profiling; Data discovery; Root cause analysis
- Information (data) mapping and business data traceability analysis and management
- Quality, on time delivery of agreed deliverables.
- Facilitates effective team interaction.
- Analytical and conceptual expertise
- Story planning, documentation, analysis and business requirements management techniques
- Creation of Agile Stories
The following personal skills that are desirable for this role:
- Able to manage client relationships
- Acknowledges and appreciates each team member's contributions
- Knowledge of business processes
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Proven ability to meet established deadlines
- A strong drive for results
- Good influencing skills
- Extensive latitude for independent judgment
- Strong stakeholder engagement
- Cost-benefit analysis and ROI discovery
- Complex modelling techniques