The Junior BI Developer is primarily responsible for designing and developing solutions, both creatively and according to specified requirements, using SQL and Power BI technology for Data Warehouse solutions. The Developer will also assist with system implementation and support tasks. The position requires excellent coding and communication skills and the ability to work with team members of the development and architecture team. The Developer can expect to become familiar with multiple BI initiatives and data warehouse applications and environments. Experience with Salesforce is a big plus.
- Writing Optimal SQL statements to support business needs
- Generate basic reporting using Power BI and Power Queries
- Planning, coordinating, and executing project activities to ensure timely completion
- Performing code review to identify basic technical and logical errors
- Proving a high level of customer service and partner with end-users in the resolution of problems or in the deployment of new BI applications
- Staying plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Self-starter and team player
- Results-driven and goal-oriented attitude
- Development experience using SQL (any SQL based language T-SQL/PL-SQL)
- Fundamentals of Data Warehousing, Dimensional Modeling, and Reporting
- Salesforce knowledge - a big plus
- Experience with any ETL Tool.
- Experience in database design and development is a plus.
- Experience with entire software development lifecycle.
- Conscientious about producing the highest quality of work.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish.
EEO is the Law/
EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.