Hop on the Rocketship
Thrasio is a next-generation consumer goods company reimagining how the world’s most-loved products become accessible to everyone. We use a deep understanding of rankings, ratings, and reviews to identify and acquire quality brands and use world-class expertise and data science to make their products better or create new ones to meet changing customer demand.
We’ve got huge goals, and every Thrasher plays an integral part in getting us to the stratosphere. That’s why we only bring on people who think positively. Who look out for the team. Who tell their egos to take a hike while they get the job done right.
From the moment you hop on our rocketship, we give you the freedom you need to take big swings and push what’s possible to get us there. And if you fail, it’s cool—we know you’ll grow spectacularly. What matters is that you’re helping impact millions of people around the world who use our products everyday.
Because with every new spatula, pillow, or marker brand we acquire, with every coffee roaster or body wash we develop, our goal is to provide people everywhere with what they need to make the most of every moment - ensuring that what gets delivered to their door delivers.
The Supply Chain Technology Team is made of developers, engineers, and product managers focused on solving the most challenging and pressing technology problems for our business stakeholders. Transactions, Inventory and Product/SKU data are at the very core of Thrasio Data Systems. This team is responsible for designing, architecting, developing Inventory and Product Management Systems. This includes Data pipelines, APIs, System & Data Integrations, Data Processing, Data Modeling, Reports/Dashboards and Data Quality frameworks. We manage and support a vast variety of increasingly complex data sources and use cases in a fast-paced environment.
What you’all do:
- Work closely with data engineers, data scientists and analysts to inform solution designs to adhere to test driven development
- Collaborate with the data engineers to improve automation, QA methodologies and best practices
- Build and automate testing frameworks around data ingestion pipelines
- Perform ETL testing and validating against product specifications for transformation logic, data completeness and data types. Write complex SQL queries and ensure data integrity is maintained throughout the ETL lifecycle.
- Lead projects end to end with minimum guidance
- Work with cross-functional teams to build test scenarios during requirements and coding phases
- Evaluate feature acceptance criteria for completeness to help the team deliver high-quality features
- Identify defects and quality issues, document and track them in JIRA
- Research all available data quality technologies and solutions, determine suitability and provide guidance on the best solution for the project at hand
- Partner with our business stakeholders, product, data warehousing, and engineering teams to test complex and ambiguous data
- Train and mentor junior team members
What you bring to the party:
- 3+ years experience working as a Test Automation Engineer
- 3+ years of experience with data testing and validation
- A mastery of how data quality is measured, including understanding of completeness, uniqueness, validity, accuracy, integrity and timeliness
- Data Quality Management experience: understanding of data quality rules, developing reusable validations, data quality monitoring and reporting including dashboards etc.
- Experience with front-end and back-end testing methodologies
- Proficiency in SQL queries and Python
- Experience working with AWS or other cloud environments
- Experience working for a company specializing in e-commerce/inventory management.
- Experience in working with large scale Enterprise data warehouse, data integration, data migration and data quality verification
- Excellent problem solving skills, including isolating bugs in complex code.
- Passionate about learning new technologies.
Nice to Have, but not required:
- Experience working with a high growth startup environment.
- Experience using business intelligence reporting tools (PowerBI, Tableau, Periscope, etc..)
- Knowledge of Data Quality Testing Tools Experience with ML
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.