Associate Director, Data Protection Engineering at Humana Studio_h
The Associate Director, Cyber Data Protection Management will focus on delivering modern test data management capabilities to support high performance software development engineering. Modern test data management includes technologies and processes to request, access, subset, mask, transform, and create validate data for testing, preferably with as little human intervention as possible.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
- Implement modern test data management strategies across the enterprise including, synthetic test data generation, data virtualization and test data on demand for both cloud and on-prem solutions.
- Implement integrated test data solutions across the enterprise
- Responsible for the execution of the de-identification strategy for the enterprise
- Delivers solutions and process improvements supporting test data provisioning, test data reuse, reduction of production systems data usage, data de-identification and data masking
- Contributes to ongoing review of the enterprise data management hardware and software environments
- Reviews the production of the enterprise data management environment ensuring support and maintenance and consistent integration of patches and system software upgrades.
- Manage a team 50+ technical members including associates and contractors
- 6 or more years technical experience, preferably with a focus in software development, data management, or data architectures
- 2 or more years of management experience
- 3 or more years of relevant experience in software QA testing and automation or Test Data Management
- Experience demonstrating success in a matrix-managed, cross-functional, and collaborative organization
- Experience working in an Agile Development environment
- Experience driving large adoption or implementation of new technology
- Ability to drive ideas from concept to successful implementation and maintenance
- Holding people accountable not in direct line and in most cases above their level in the organization
- 3 or more years’ experience in Cyber Data Protection or Test Data Management
- Experience working and managing teams in remote and multiple locations test teams and travel
- Health care domain knowledge
- Experience with cloud services
- Experience working as a self-starter in a fast-paced environment with the confidence to make choices and move forward.
- Experience in managing and tracking budgets
- Experience working with CI/CD tools
- Master’s Degree in a Technical Field
- Security Certifications