Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason we’re projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when we’re surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? We’d love to chat.
Thrasio is looking for Analysts to be part of a newly formed Strategic Planning and Analysis function. Each SP&A analyst will serve as an integral team member and strategic thought partner to business unit leaders (e.g. Brand Management, Business / Product Development) and their teams, with the successful candidate serving as the analytical thought leader for the team(s) he / she supports. The ideal candidate will thrive in an entrepreneurial setting and embody the drive and skill set necessary to hit the ground running as a strategic business partner, providing financial and operational analytic support to multiple stakeholders. While this position initially has no direct reports, the Analyst will be expected to lead cross-functional projects and analysis of financial and operational data and will also be expected to summarize and communicate the results to senior management. This position has the potential to significantly add to the company’s top and bottom line through business case generation and other high priority analysis.
- Developing and owning driver-based forecasting models
- Leading strategic analyses and cross-functional initiatives
- Building industry / company knowledge and developing a strong understanding of financial and operational metrics
- Supporting the measurement of relevant key performance indicators
- Overseeing the evaluation of business performance and other key analyses that are strategic and of high importance to senior leadership
- Working across the team to build reporting infrastructure, and helping develop new SP&A processes and analytics that drive value add for all stakeholders
What you bring to the party:
- Bachelor’s degree from a top tier institution
- Fluency in spoken and written Mandarin is required
- Must be able to work appropriate hours supporting China brand team
- Minimum 2-3 years of related professional experience; Prior SP&A / FP&A experience is a plus
- Advanced Excel modeling experience required; prior use of Board, Essbase or similar FP&A system, SQL and VBA a plus
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and meet deadlines within a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a high degree of accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, coordinate the efforts of others, as well as work well with people of a wide range of levels
- Continually seeking new perspectives and feedback, taking an inclusive approach and engaging diverse points of view
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable with ambiguous and change-led environments; self-confident with an authentic style that gravitates toward championing change
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.