Accounts Payable Analyst at CarGurus
Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
We are looking to add an Accounts Payable Analyst to our Accounts Payable team. The position will be essential to our Vendor Management experience. Our ideal candidate will have experience with billing, accounts payable and/or accounts receivable, and excelling in customer facing roles.What You'll Do:
- Record vendor invoices into the AP sub-ledger and acquires proper approvals
- Review expense reports in accordance with Company policy
- Process weekly payment runs
- Perform month-end balance reconciliations
- Perform analytical and ad hoc reporting as required
- Support global corporate card program
- Work with internal and external customers regarding account and expense inquiries
- Ensure compliance with internal controls in accordance with policy
- Look for areas of improvement in execution to ensure efficient and effective processing of AP and T&E transactions
- Provide information for monthly key performance indicators
- Support procurement processes at the Company
- Assist in special projects as required
- Strong solid understanding of Accounts Payable, Procurement, and Travel & Expense systems and procedures
- Quick learner and self-starter who has the ability to work independently or within a team environment
- Ability to work in a paperless, fast-paced environment with strong interpersonal skills
- Accustomed to working with Quarterly and Annual timelines.
- Technical understanding of Finance systems, preferably Concur and NetSuite
- Proven experience serving internal and external customers/suppliers
- Strong proven understanding of accounting fundamentals
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and reconciliation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Most important Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.