2020 Undergraduate E-Commerce Analyst
Are you passionate about using data to build best-in-class digital customer experiences? Does your curiosity compel you to understand why and how things work? Do you find great happiness in uncovering groundbreaking new insights? If yes, this role is for you.
The Chewy Ecommerce Analytics team is looking for quantitatively-minded E-commerce Analysts to join our rapidly growing team in Boston. At Chewy, our analysts align with product teams, helping the Ecommerce org improve conversion rate and customer experience, measure our impact and prioritize our direction through analysis, reporting/dashboarding, experimentation and tagging. As an E-commerce Analyst, you'll work with an experienced team to build a full suite of digital analytics tools including: click stream tools, AB test testing tools, data layers, and more. This is a great opportunity to get involved in building advanced analytics in a small team, using a vast amount of data.
What You’ll Need:
- A currently completing a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, Mathematics or related degree with quantitative emphasis with a graduation date between December 2019 and June 2020
- Relevant internship experience in an analyst function
- Strong SQL skills and demonstrated advanced-level proficiency with Excel
- Experience using data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, OBIEE, Qlik, etc.)
- Understanding of and exposure using web analytics tools (GoogleAnalytics, Adobe, etc.)
- Experience interpreting data and analyzing results, leveraging curiosity and an investigative mindset
- Experience in tracking business results including identifying KPIs, reporting on the KPIs and investigating variations and trends
- Expertise in R or Python with understanding of basic data manipulation such as table structures, basic data pulls, outer vs. inner joints, etc.
- Experience with a structured programming language ex: Java
- A self-starter mentality and ability to operate within a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- An ability to work with unstructured or poorly defined data sets
Chewy is revolutionizing the pet industry as one of the fastest growing e-commerce retailer of all time. We offer a convenient way to shop for pet supplies within a highly personalized experience that's fueled by superior customer care. With corporate offices in both Boston, Massachusetts and Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, our team of over 8000 members—dispersed across our Customer Service Center(s), corporate offices and fulfillment centers—dedicate themselves to delivering pet happiness nationwide. Whether it's our easy-to-use website, great selection of high-quality products, competitive pricing, speedy deliveries, or award-winning 24/7 customer service, we aim to wow our customers in all aspects of our company. Chewy's environment is dynamic and faster than anything you've ever experienced, built for leaders who thrive on delivering results. We believe in leadership, accountability, relentlessness, and creativity. We work hard with a dogged determination, but we have fun, too—that's not hard to do when we have our favorite four-legged friends by our side.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected]