Hello, we're Flock
Flock is an enterprise messaging and collaboration software. We believe that synchronous messaging tools, supported with internal and external applications, have the power to smash organizational hierarchies, breakdown silos, help companies capture innovative ideas, enables faster decision making, and bring more personable communication style.
Why Work with Us?
We are chasing down unbelievably audacious goals and taking on the world’s biggest players in productivity software for businesses. What's more, we're focused on building a new pillar of a tech company here in Boston. Join Flock if you're always willing to learn, savvy but humble, and looking to help build a culture that is inclusive and open.
An Insider's view of Flock
What's something quirky about your company?
We have a conference room named "Gryffindor" -- we are nerdy and proud! (With that noted, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Slytherin are all welcome at Flock!)
What's the biggest problem your team is solving?
How we communicate and collaborate for work is evolving, and Flock wants to be at the center of that evolution. Teams are now dispersed, employees work remotely, and we all have hidden talents or skills that are underutilized today. Flock wants to bring teams together, make groups efficient, and help employees share their wins across silos.
Senior Marketing Manager
What makes someone successful on your team?
A successful person at Flock is ambitious, design a plan to execute goals with a sense of urgency and creative while making data-supported decisions. You have a lot of autonomy to make your mark here and be part of something big. Come ready to share your expertise and learn from others on the team, we’re a very diverse group!
Manager, Client Development
What is your vision for the company?
My goal with Flock is to make one of the greatest companies in the world. There is no point in thinking anything short of that. We have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact globally and we have all the right ingredients. We have an amazing team, people, and product. I want us to make an impact that proportionate to our potential.
What are some social events your company does?
Using Flock software, I set up a poll for our next team outing: we got to choose between riding Codzilla in the bay or axe throwing!
Director, Global Content Strategy
Where we are
Flock operates from a WeWork in Downtown Crossing. We're close to dozens of restaurants; the Red, Green and Orange lines; and we have cold brew on tap
Perks + Benefits
Eat lunch together
Open door policy
Team owned deliverables
Team based strategic planning
Mean gender pay gap below 10%
Health Insurance & Wellness
Health Insurance Benefits
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Remote Work Program
Company sponsored family events
Vacation & Time Off
Paid Sick Days
Perks & Discounts
Lunch and learns
Online course subscriptions available
Paid industry certifications
- It is rare to come across an organization that lets you explore your potential by showing faith in your abilities and providing you a plethora of opportunities. Flock does exactly that!Dave RouseManager, Client Development
- Here at Flock, we utilize own product to do everything from video calls and file sharing to creating fun polls and sending praise. I'm constantly on Flock communicating with not only employees here in Boston, but worldwide.Lauren KurkulDirector, Self-Serve Marketing
- The work culture here is truly unique. Despite being a fresh college graduate I was entrusted with a lot of responsibility and given a free reign in setting up processes.Safwan HurzukCustomer Support Specialist
Technology we use
- jQuery UILibraries
- Microsoft SQL ServerDatabases
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
- RapportiveLead Gen