Vice President, Learning Services
Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Acquia’s innovative approach is built on a combination of cloud and open source software. Our co-founder and CTO, Dries Buytaert, is the founder of Drupal, one of the world’s largest open source communities and a product used by millions to create ambitious web sites and digital experiences. The growth of this community demands an innovative approach to learning that is accessible, global and affordable.
Acquia is searching for an accomplished, high energy and results-driven leader for our Learning Services business. You will design, execute and lead our learning strategy as we establish a best in industry approach for attracting and enriching Drupal talent globally. As the subject matter expert for Acquia, you will use your knowledge to build a Learning Services business that serves millions in the Drupal community and supports a high growth, global client base of Acquia customers.
In this role you will:
- Own the creation and execution of Acquia Learning Services as a business line with full P&L responsibility and the ability to scale to support the needs of the Drupal developer community.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners and community leaders to manage all aspects of the Learning Services business including, business planning, content strategy and course development.
- Bring a commitment to the continued growth and development of the Drupal development community with innovative curriculum to support ongoing professional training and certification.
- You will develop and execute a brand strategy through promotional campaigns and other marketing vehicles to establish Acquia Learning Services in the global market.
- Align internal resources to achieve and exceed growth targets, and to successfully achieve both aggressive short-term new business targets and long-term positioning and relationship development.
- Partner with key cross-functional teams to ensure all relevant organizational goals and implications are factored into Learning Services projects and ensure that Acquia’s strategy is integrated into our broader go-to-market initiatives.
- Contribute as a key partner with global sales and professional services working to ensure adoption and execution of performance metrics are achieved
- Build and direct a cohesive team of internal and external personnel to effectively develop a broad suite Learning Services offerings.
You will bring:
- Demonstrated expertise originating a Learning Services, or learning and development practice within a global enterprise software company; prior experience with technical course development to support developers desired
- Prior P&L experience and a track record of meeting and exceeding revenue targets
- 15+ Years experience with learning science, design, and delivery in high growth markets; 7+ in leadership roles
- Extensive experience with learning science, design, and delivery
- Identify new areas of opportunity within Learning Services beyond current organizational thinking
- Outstanding analytical skills, strong experience interpreting results & drawing conclusions
- Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
- Strong partner mentality and ability to work cross functionally in a highly matrix, global organization.
- Track record of building and mentoring high performing teams that consistently achieve measurable customer satisfaction and results.
- Leadership: You’re able to lead cross-functional teams, realize new opportunities, and succeed against aggressive goals.
- Influence: Define and present innovative ideas to the executive team and get buy-in to support your big ideas.
- Results-Oriented: Able to drive to exceed goals, execute consistently, and deliver outstanding results.
- Subject Matter Expert: You are a go to person for Learning experiences, a resource to all in the company.
- Data-Driven: You love metrics and numbers, dig deep to obtain, analyze and use it to inform your planning and confirm your decisions