Technical Account Manager
What You'll Do
- Provide exceptional account management for all requests (business and technical) from assigned customer accounts
- Successfully manage a book of business: Onboard all new clients, so they are set up the “Klaviyo Way”, continually provide advice and guidance, respond to client questions in a timely manner, provide Klaviyo best practices to ensure clients are achieving their business goals
- Proactively review a customer dashboard and address any open issues and ensure consistent messaging and appropriate escalation
- Possess a deep understanding of the customers goals, mitigation plans, configuration, and revenue achievement plan.
- Obtain and coordinate Klaviyo product roadmap and release schedule with customers, including new features relevant to their environment
- Have a deep understanding of the Klaviyo product. Be a product expert
- Contribute to feedback to Product/Engineering on product improvements to enhance customer engagement based upon their experiences
- Work to set priorities and establish a technical health plan for open problems and resolve issues in a timely manner
What You’ll Bring
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of technical account management experience; Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Previous experience being a product expert
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations
- Proven leaderships skills and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, APIs
- Excellent analysis and debugging skills
- Previous programming experience a plus
Klaviyo is a team of people who are crazy motivated by growth.
It’s what we help our customers do: grow their businesses by making it possible and easy for them to use their data to power better marketing.
It’s how we behave as individuals: we’re all deeply passionate about learning.
It’s how we manage our business: we have thousands of paying customers, we’re profitable, and we’re growing insanely fast.
And it’s what our culture is all about. Working at Klaviyo means you’ll work on things you never imagined you would; you’ll grow in ways you didn’t consider possible; and you’ll do the best work of your career with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are. Your curiosity has led you this far, so if this sounds like your ideal place to work, apply now!
No phone calls or agency submissions, please.