Talent Experience Specialist
Mendix provides a platform and approach that helps enterprises innovate and digitally transform their businesses and industries. Nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications to delight their customers and empower their employees. We experienced 78 percent growth in 2016 and are a recognized Leader by Gartner and Forrester in a red-hot market expected to exceed $15 billion by 2020.
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value hard work, accountability, and results. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
We're investing to accelerate our momentum and we're looking to grow our global team. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team - then Mendix is for you.
The candidate experience specialist will be an integral part of the talent acquisition team, helping to enable a seamless and differentiated candidate experience for all candidates that engage with the mendix brand. This newly created role will report to our Director of Talent Acquisition.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Scheduling interviews (phone, Skype, in-office)
- Coordinate in-office “interview days” and other in-office events
- Arranging travel for interviewees and recruiting events
- Participating in talent acquisition strategy- Events, University recruiting etc.
- Identifying and attracting talent pipelines for our Boston Headquarters utilizing Linkedin recruiter and other sourcing avenues.
- Ensuring a positive and smooth candidate experience from start to finish for all candidates that encounter the mendix talent brand
- Managing onboarding coordination for new hires
- Managing and tracking HRIS system updates
You’re the innovator we need if you have:
- A passion for attracting top talent within highly competitive aPaaS Saas or IAaaS.
- 2 plus years of professional work experience and the desire to join a best in Boston growing technology company.
- Incredible organization skills and the ability to juggle multiple competing priorities
- A service oriented personality
- You are people oriented, upbeat and friendly
- You are comfortable working with ambiguity and are self-motivated to solve problems
- A good business acumen & and drive.
- Previous experience or a desire to learn sourcing top talent within a highly competitive market
- Excellent Microsoft office skills with guru level scheduling experience in outlook
Read Full Job Description