Sr. Data Analyst
Disruptor Beam is building a new generation of games for every screen, based on popular universes like Game of Thrones, Star Trek, and the Walking Dead. This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing company, alongside a veteran team, working with some of the most iconic brands in entertainment.
Do you enjoy asking hard questions and digging to find fact-based answers? If so, Disruptor Beam is seeking a self-motivated and self-directed senior analyst to drive the design and development of data analytics tools and reports. The ideal candidate will have excellent data analysis skills, hands-on tool usage and ability to see the big-picture. To succeed in this role you must have strong interpersonal and communication skills as you will collaborate with teams across the company: game teams, user experience, business development, marketing and more.
What You’ll Do
- Drive the analysis and sharing of data and insight related to our game design, digital marketing, and key business efforts.
- Lead data conversations with executives and managers to provide a deeper insight into our game and business data.
- Be one of the leaders in expanding our data-driven, experiment-focused culture.
What We Seek
- Bachelor Degree and 5+ years of experience years work experience in a similar role.
- Prior experience with SQL
- Previous experience with Tableau or similar tools.
- Background in analytics, statistics or mathematics, with a strong quantitative focus
- Passion for gaming is a plus.
What You’ll Get
- Disruptor Beam offers a competitive, high-quality benefit programs to their employees designed to help support employees’ overall health, savings and retirement goals. Other programs help protect employees against income interruption and the financial effects of illness. Helping to support the needs of our employees and their families is a high priority for Disruptor Beam.
- We believe that rest unlocks creativity, so we encourage our employees to take advantage of our open vacation policy. Our employees take as much vacation as they want, when they want it, as long as they’re getting their work done.
- Start work earlier or later according to your inner clock as the core office hours don’t start until 10 am.
Disruptor Beam is a Boston-area game company that transports fans of beloved movies, literary and television series into the worlds they love. By linking game content to episodes and books, players become a part of the world as stories continue to evolve around them. The company's games are available on the App Store for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch; on Google Play for Android devices; and on the web. Founded and led by game industry veteran and serial entrepreneur Jon Radoff, Disruptor Beam is backed by a group of technology and gaming entrepreneurs from the Boston area. For more information, visit www.disruptorbeam.com.
At Disruptor Beam, we celebrate, support, and thrive on hiring people from different and diverse backgrounds. Disruptor Beam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Disruptor Beam does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Disruptor Beam employees or any other company location. Disruptor Beam is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.