Senior Software Developer
The alliances software engineer will be responsible for building out integrations and developing solutions from multiple software products and the DataRobot application. The software developer will be responsible for executing on the defined integration strategy and user stories defined by product.
The software developer will be a fast learner and can easily understand new technologies integration points and come up with the technical connections to the DataRobot software with ease.
- 5+ years of Python experience working in a large software system (not just web-dev)
- ~3 years of experience developing distributed systems, ideally with some kind of architecture responsibilities, or designing component interfaces
- In the interview process you will be evaluated on your performance in a number of coding test and design test scenarios - be prepared to think!
- scikit learn
- Java or C++
- REST API’s
- Product Management or Product Marketing
- Deploying solutions to production in big companies
- Product API’s SDK’s and building integrations
- Spark experience
- Past experience Startups
- Currently located in Boston
- Core contributor of an open source machine learning or data science project