Datto protects business data and provides secure connectivity for tens of thousands of the world's fastest growing companies. Datto's Total Data Protection solutions deliver uninterrupted access to business data on site, in transit and in the cloud. Thousands of IT service providers globally rely on Datto's combination of pioneering technology and dedicated services to ensure businesses are always on, no matter what. Datto is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and has offices in Rochester, Boston, Portland, Toronto, London, Singapore and Sydney. Learn more at www.datto.com.
- Greet visitors
- Conduct clerical duties, including answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents
- Coordinate project deliverables
- Perform accounting tasks, including budget tracking
- Schedule meetings and travel arrangements for members of the company
- Provide administrative support to the Boston office
- Organize and order Free Lunch Friday
- Maintain inventory of office supplies, coffee and snacks
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience working in an office setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects
- Customer-service oriented
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
Here at Datto our people are our greatest asset, which is why we offer a comprehensive and unique benefits package. Above and beyond the typical medical, dental and vision, we also offer a generous 401k plan with a significant employer match, unlimited paid time off, educational reimbursement, fitness reimbursement, and travel subsidies for commuters. We have a patent rewards program and various other fun perks and fringe benefits, including free lunch every Friday in all of our offices globally.