To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
We’re looking for a talented photographer to support our Marketing team by creating high quality images to help communicate our marketing strategy. You will play an important role in the overall visual aesthetic of our brand, and also collaborate closely with others to elevate user stories and our product to target markets.
As an in-house photographer, organization and professionalism are just as important as skill with the camera. If you are a team player who can meet deadlines and who enjoys organizing a long pipeline of photo needs and a deep archive of existing photography, as much as working in the studio, we want you as our In-House Photographer.
- Produce consistent high-quality digital photography for web, print, and other media
- Highlight our brand and keep high aesthetic standards throughout all your work
- Maintain our media production studio and help scope out more equipment
- Take ownership of our photo archive: organizing, scaling, and making it work for the company
- A talented product photographer with a diverse online portfolio of your work
- Super-organized, have worked in-house, either at an agency or directly in a client-company
- Possess a deep knowledge of digital photography, lighting, and color composition
- Fluent in Adobe CC applications (Photoshop, Lightroom, and more)
- Flexible and can quickly adapt to changing timelines and needs
- Thrive in a very busy environment and consistently deliver finished work on time
- Dedicated, focused, only turning off the lights when the job is done
- Video production
- Interest in technology and/or 3D printing
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.