DataRobot offers a machine learning platform for data scientists of all skill levels to build and deploy accurate predictive models in a fraction of the time it used to take. The technology addresses the critical shortage of data scientists by changing the speed and economics of predictive analytics. The DataRobot platform uses massively parallel processing to train and evaluate 1000's of models in R, Python, Spark MLlib, H2O and other open source libraries. It searches through millions of possible combinations of algorithms, pre-processing steps, features, transformations and tuning parameters to deliver the best models for your dataset and prediction target.
The Deep Learning Scientist will work alongside some of the world’s best data scientists to improve DataRobot’s current deep learning capabilities. You will create automated routines to apply deep learning to text, images, time-series, sensor data and more. You should be able to bring a new level of deep learning capabilities to the world’s leading data science platform.
- 2+ years experience in Deep Learning, including CNN’s and RNN’s
- 5+ years experience in Machine Learning
- A track record of world-class deep learning results
- Ability to write production quality Python code as part of a larger engineering team
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Experience with TensorFlow
- Expert skills in Image Processing, NLP
- Experience with semi-supervised learning and transfer learning
- Contributions to a deep learning framework like TensorFlow, Keras, MXNet, Theano, Caffe, Lasagne, DL4J etc.
- Experience with sensor data