Technical Account Manager
- Utilize product domain expertise to serve as a trusted technical advisor and account manager.
- Maintain and develop ongoing relationships with our largest and most strategic customers.
- Maximize customer ROI by applying best practices and standardization across your customers’ environments to reduce costs, increase efficiency, and automate cloud operations.
- Advance adoption of the CloudHealth platform within our customers’ organizations by creating a well-communicated plan, encouraging enterprise-wide collaboration, and providing frequent assessments to highlight results against common goals.
- Be a primary point of contact for tech-related questions and coordination of issue management and problem resolution.
- Serve as a customer advocate, responsible for conveying customer requirements, feature requests, feedback, etc to Product Management and Executive Leadership.
- Coordinate and manage customer onboarding, strategic planning, consolatory services, and product demonstrations on new features and services.
- Work with customers to leverage key integrations with Datadog, Alert Logic, New Relic, Ansible, Chef, and more.
- A 4-year college degree, preferably with a technical focus; Computer Science, Math, or related background is highly desired.
- 3 to 5+ years of relevant experience in pre/post-sales or account management.
- Experience supporting enterprise IT products or services with practical understanding of cloud-centric architectures.
- Experience and familiarity with cloud platforms is a plus (e.g. AWS, Azure, etc.), passion for new technologies is a requirement.
- Land and expand account management skills (navigating and expanding within key accounts).
- The ability to work in a fast-paced team oriented environment, leveraging company resources to solve customer challenges/requirements.
- Strong attention to detail and quality of work, suitable for customer facing materials.
- Strong communication, time management, problem solving, project management, and interpersonal skills.
Our benefits don't stop with competitive salaries, 401K plans, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurance or flexible PTO. To give everyone a stake in the business, we ensure everyone gets equity. Plus, there's the usual good stuff like Commuter & Gym reimbursements, Apple hardware, Free snacks, lunches, and beer. Have a well behaved, office friendly pooch? We heart dogs - so bring em' in!