Technical Account Manager
nToggle is poised to revolutionize programmatic advertising at a time when all sides of the media equation feel overwhelmed by the tidal wave and complexity of programmatic inventory. nToggle delivers heightened efficiency and transparency for buyers and sellers amidst the rapid rise of programmatic advertising.
The Technical Account Management Team is responsible for managing all business and technical aspects of nToggle’s exchange and DSP relationships. Technical Account Managers (TAMs) work closely with partners during the pre and post sales phases to ensure a seamless integration. By providing top-quality technical service before and after a sale, technical account managers help to grow customer satisfaction and strengthen customer relationships.
TAMs provide a balance of technical and business support for clients throughout their nToggle engagement. From providing integration assistance to identifying revenue opportunities, the TAMs are our client’s external and internal support organization. The TAM Team will provide product and tool definition to reduce integration and testing time and will define monitoring and other supporting reporting frameworks.
The TAM Team will provide product and tool definition to reduce integration and testing time and will define monitoring and other supporting reporting frameworks.
- Outstanding technical capabilities, light coding / basic scripting capability a nice-to-have
- Rounded business skills with ability to understand customer business needs
- Ability to problem solves for clients and internal needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Ability to respond to customer needs and meet deadlines with accurate work while under pressure
- Proven to thrive in start-up environments
- Experience defining and building support tools and reporting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment and the ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems
- Three to five years working in ad tech, on a programmatic ad platform highly desirable
- Bachelor's Degree