Transport Reporting Manager at Indigo
Indigo is a company dedicated to harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. With a vision of creating a world where farming is an economically desirable and accessible profession, Indigo works alongside its growers to apply natural approaches, grow healthy food for all, and conserve resources for future generations. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes to improve crop health and productivity, Indigo’s portfolio is focused on cotton, wheat, rice, corn, and soybeans. The company is headquartered in Boston, MA, with commercial and customer service based in Memphis, TN. www.indigoag.com
The role of Transport Reporting will be the expert for Indigo’s commercial data analysis and reporting. The Transport Reporting Manager will support Indigo Transport sales teams and other functions with insightful data analysis and accurate reporting primarily out of Salesforce. He or she will also be responsible for managing data accuracy across multiple platforms and leveraging Looker for cross systems reporting. This role is based in Memphis, TN.
Outcomes & Responsibilities:
- Address immediate Transport sales reporting needs utilizing Salesforce reports and dashboards.
- Develop Salesforce Einstein Analytics datasets, reports, and dashboards to track business performance and identify bottlenecks and challenges.
- Quickly address complicated “one off” requests for reports from the Transport team and supporting functions as our business evolves.
- Develop data structure and flow expertise across platforms and leverage Looker to provide integrated reporting where Salesforce can’t be used.
- Proactively monitor and report on key Salesforce objects and specific fields’ completeness and address any inaccuracies of data that comes over from other systems.
- Be the point of contact for data reconciliation and sales training on all reporting tools.
- Provide requirements to Salesforce team to structure the system for accurate and agile reporting.
- Analytical mindset and able to create a story out of data
- Can visualize data and put numbers to graphs/charts
- Understand business analytics (i.e. cost benefit, build financial models)
- Understands sales process from lead to order
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Detail oriented and very organized
- Excellent cross-functional communicator, able to collaborate with a diverse set of internal stakeholders.
- Results oriented with ability to prioritize and manage thru multiple projects/ priorities / deadlines simultaneously.
- Customer-centric minded
- Passion for Indigo and our core values
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science, Engineering or a Math reflated focus desired)Agriculture Experience preferred
- 3-5 years of experience of Salesforce reporting and data analysis in a sales operations function
- MS Excel expert user, with high efficiency in Macros and Pivot tables for automated reporting, analysis, and distribution
- Strong MS Power Point experience required
- At least 3 year of Salesforce experience, Einstein Analytics and/or Salesforce Admin certification is preferred
Indigo is committed to living our values, specifically “creating a work environment where everyone feels respected, connected, and has opportunities to learn and grow.” As part of living our values, we strive to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where everyone feels they can be themselves and has an equal opportunity of succeeding.