Technical Account Manager at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing team in a customer facing role. Nuance Service Delivery Managers play a pivotal role in maintaining customer satisfaction and loyalty by acting as the client advocate on operational and service management matters. Service Delivery Managers coordinate pre go-live operational readiness requirements and post go-live, serve as the customers primary point of contact for technical issue resolution, triage and escalation management, leading customer interaction on service related issues and orchestrate actions within Nuance to ensure quick resolution. They facilitate client requests for change, service issues, SLA uptimes, reporting and strengthen the customer relationship through the delivery of exceptional service.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build strong customer relationships
- Create and delivery SLA reporting
- Incident Management & Escalation
- Perform root cause analysis
- Change Management
- Act as the main interface between the client and internal technical departments
- Assist client in error resolution and escalation
- Provide client specific application, solution and product support expertise
- Accountable for setting internal communication plans/methodology
- Coordinate and manage internal and external client meetings
- Manage contractual service level agreements and operational initiatives
- Participate in monthly billing and quarterly audits & reviews
- Client Satisfaction based on Service Delivery metrics and Operational feedback
- Build department level relationship - continual needs assessment
- Originate actions to improve existing conditions, processes and communication
- Be the voice of the customer!
Education:Bachelor's degree in IT or similar from college or university; or equitable professional experience
Number of Years of Work Experience: 3-5
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a technical customer support and/or service management role in a hosted environment
- Excellent customer facing skills exhibiting good listening skills and comprehension
- Effectively keeps others adequately informed by presenting information to management, public groups, and/or executives using the appropriate communication methods
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Client Responsibilities / Accountability
- Builds professional/trusting client relationships
- Understands the client’s requirements and sets and manages client’s expectations
- Understands the client engagement model and sets and manages client’s expectation
- Must possess strong reasoning/troubleshooting skills to solve problems quickly, help identify, report or resolve issues that may arise
- Displays an aptitude for learning new technologies and practices
- Must have strong communication skills both written and verbal and be able to represent the company as the customer facing interface for day to day operations
- Experience working in software projects
- Experience working with teams in different regions, time zones and cultures
- Experience working in a SaaS or Managed Services environment
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.