We're all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you're looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas-all while having fun together-Grubhub is the place for you!
The Impact You Will Make
The Restaurant Services - Solutions Consultant is primarily responsible for identifying all necessary workflows, dependencies and tasks needed to get a brand's app ready for release, often bridging the technology across the entire Grubhub ecosystem. The Solutions Consultant focuses on the build stages for clients, rotating across clients and moving on and off projects once launch is complete. As technical experts highly versed in the complexities of existing or new integrations, this team's primary focus will be on scaling adoption and market penetration for Grubhub Direct and DaaS. The number of clients they support is dependent on our pipeline of work, the complexity of the project and their capacity.
- Drive prospect strategy for Grubhub Direct and DaaS based on product, integration and infrastructure needs
- Work cross-functionally to develop project plans clearly outlining and coordinating milestones and dependencies across the entire onboarding process and across all teams to ensure a timely launch
- Key stakeholders include TBM, PgM, Design, QA, Engineering and 3rd party providers
- Participate in client facing meetings to:
- Act as subject matter expert on processes and project plans for app development
- Gather feedback from clients to make sure their needs are met in a way that also supports and accelerates our own business objectives (e.g. what features, pricing strategies, etc. should we be considering to drive adoption and scale?)
- Define processes and considerations for new features to help drive internal operational efficiencies.
- Create (and identify needs around) necessary documentation to support TBMs and Sales teams - both client facing and internal tools
- Coordinate each phase of a successful project implementation across various internal and external teams
- Educate decision makers at your restaurants about Grubhub's products that will enhance their experience on our platforms.
Document each phase of the process, over the lifespan of the relationship, in ways that are beneficial to other teams and to the client.
What You Bring to the Table
- 3-5 years experience in working with large strategic accounts in a marketing, project management or account management capacity.
- Passion for the hunt. And a proven prowess for overcoming obstacles.
- Proven ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills. Good listener, capable of understanding client issues and translating them into an appropriate solution.
- Proven ability to work across many departments to solve problems and achieve results.
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO/PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You'll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
- COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it's safe to return.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you're applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.