Senior Solutions Architect
Senior Solutions Architect
Kyruus is seeking a rock star Senior Solutions Architect with 5+ years of professional experience to join our Client Solutions Team. As a Senior Solution Architect at Kyruus, you are responsible for coordinating and leading all technical activities for a customer implementation, facilitating communication with prospects, clients and internal stakeholders. You will drive the technical design for our implementations and serve as the technical representative for customer accounts. This is a unique fast-paced role that sits in the intersection of engineering and business with a potential for rapid career growth and development of leadership skills.
The ideal candidate must have a passion and desire for developing both hard and soft skills on an ongoing basis to be successful. As a client-facing technical role, sometimes on short notice, travel will be required to client sites for technical solutioning, support and/or to provide training. A successful candidate needs to work effectively across multiple departments and customers and have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice. We’re looking for a team player that thrives on opportunity, displays craftsmanship in their work, and the passion to push to make themselves, their teammates, and our customers better.
- Coordinate and lead technical discussions and implementations during a project
- Advise and assist implementation team members during a customer implementation
- Own the resolution of any technical issues that arise during a customer implementation
- Serve as the subject matter expert for our products during internal and external discussions
- Work with the product team to understand our technical roadmap and communicate to clients as necessary
- Ensure technical solutions accurately address customer needs and are appropriately communicated to key stakeholders.
You'll be successful if you:
- Have 8+ years of engineering/technical work experience in client facing settings
- Are capable of understanding and translating technical requirements
- Possess the ability to design and write technical documents
- Have experience in the Healthcare IT industry
- Have a track record of being able to deliver (or overdeliver) on time
- Are comfortable presenting and communicating technical solutions to non-technical, client stakeholders
- Can be flexible with hours and willingness to travel
You'll be amazing if you are all of the above, plus:
- You have experience working in a startup environment
- You possess a strong software development background
- You have experience with SQL and analyzing JSON files
- Familiarity with Health Care enterprise systems and standards - CRMs, CMS, EHR, database architecture
- You possess knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Basic understanding of Single Sign On - SAML/ADFS.
- Familiarity with AWS - S3, Elasticsearch, Lambda.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.