Last year, online marketplaces grew at more than twice the rate of digital commerce overall. Why? Because online marketplaces offer customers a better experience, and a deeper and wider assortment by bringing together third-party sellers through a single site.
Mirakl’s mission is simple. We help our clients seize this opportunity by providing the unrivalled expertise, technology, and partner ecosystem that B2B and B2C organizations need to launch and grow their own online marketplaces. Mirakl’s latest $555M fundraising values Mirakl at $3.5B, and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally. With this funding, Mirakl will hire 1,000 passionate new Mirakl workers over the next 3 years.
As Mirakl continues to grow, we’re committed to staying true to our core values: get things done, go above & beyond, succeed through expertise, work hard together, and satisfy & empower clients.
Who is Mirakl:
- The industry’s first and most advanced enterprise marketplace SaaS platform, at the heart of digital transformation, for the world's most forward-thinking organizations
- A hypergrowth company with a global presence, and 500+ employees in 12 countries with offices in Paris, Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Bordeaux, Sydney and São Paulo
- Enabling over 300 of the world’s leading companies including ABB, Astore by AccorHotels, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Catch Group, Changi Airport, Darty, The Kroger Co., Leroy Merlin, Maisons Du Monde, Metro, and Toyota Material Handling with the speed, scale and agility to win in the changing eCommerce landscape.
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take an active part in our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Senior Solution Consultant to join our Customer Success Team.
The Senior Solutions Consultant will be responsible for providing functional and technical expertise during the design and deployment of the Mirakl platform. This role requires a deep knowledge of eCommerce ecosystems and an eagerness to help clients go-live on the platform quickly and successfully.
What you will do at Mirakl:
- Offer Product Expertise: Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Mirakl’s Platform, use cases, and services, as well as the best practices and how these provide value to our customers. Utilize this knowledge as a trusted advisor to support and guide our customers in making the right configuration and integration choices.
- Deliver Value & Satisfaction: Kick-off new engagements by understanding the customer strategy, highlighting challenges and risks, validating project scope, and aligning core Mirakl Marketplace capabilities in order to establish the best strategic solution. Strong focus on balancing time-to-market, quality and priorities to ensure successful deliveries.
- Collaborate & Deliver Constant Innovation: Work with different internal teams such as Product to provide valuable feedback and bring ideas to constantly evolve our product, the Sales teams to confirm the scope and use cases of the project, as well as Support teams and Account Managers to help transfer knowledge gained during the project phase. Enable and provide guidance to trusted partners and system integrators outside of Mirakl to ensure joint success on shared projects.
- Have Technical Aptitude: Serve as a Mirakl functional expert able to understand and speak to current web technologies such as RESTful API’s, data-interchange formats, and common solution architectural patterns. Conduct enablement sessions on Mirakl’s products via remote webinars or in-person to ensure adoption across targeted audiences. Develop a deep understanding of each client’s eCommerce ecosystem and provide expertise on how to best integrate with Mirakl.
What Mirakl is looking for in a Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or Engineering
- 4-6 years of experience in eCommerce, software consulting, or product management type role
- Experience with data-interchange formats such as JSON/XML, Postman (or equivalent HTTP client), and RESTful APIs
- Strong understanding of eCommerce workflows
- Previous customer facing experience required; customer oriented with highly professional communication skills
- Experience training on a technology solution
- Pragmatic problem solving