Senior Sales Operations Business Analyst
Conversation is key to everything we do at Interactions.
We were founded on the belief that every conversation is an opportunity, whether it’s to build trust, provide assistance, get advice, share information or find out something new. It’s important to get it right — every time.
At Interactions, we help leading brands have millions of productive conversations with their busy customers every day, no matter if they’re talking, tapping, typing or swiping. And along the way, we’re creating happier, more loyal customers and saving businesses millions of dollars.
We’ve been expanding what’s possible in customer sales, service and support since 2004. With our Adaptive Understanding™ technology, we were the first to commercialize truly omni-channel Intelligent Virtual Assistants that combine artificial intelligence and human understanding. The result? Conversational, engaging interactions across channels. Vastly improved self-service. Customers and businesses getting more done in less time.
And amazing conversations.
Founded in 2004, Interactions is headquartered in Franklin, Massachusetts with additional offices in Indiana, New Jersey, New York and Texas. For more information, visit www.interactions.com.
Interactions is looking for a Sales Operations Business Analyst to join the Sales Operations team. The Sales Operations Business Analyst will be responsible for reporting on various sales and business metrics as well as analyzing those metrics to provide actionable recommendations to sales leaders about their teams that can lead to improved performance.
- Create and distribute reports monthly and quarterly on key metrics such as account health, delivery speed, revenue, retention rates, client engagement, and Board Reports.
- Improve reporting efficiency and accuracy through the automation and optimization of reporting processes and data sources.
- Pull data from multiple data sources, including Salesforce, InsightSquared, our data warehouse, and Excel spreadsheets, to aggregate into reports and business insights.
- Aggregate monthly forecasts across global teams, participating in the forecasting process to drive increased predictability into the business.
- Understand the drivers of the business when analyzing reports and data for business leaders.
- Provide analytical support and recommendations for business leaders on an ad hoc basis.
- Collaborate with peers in finance, operations, and other parts of the business to support sales & account management compensation tracking.
- Give input to the annual quota-setting process in collaboration with account management, finance, product leaders, and senior leadership.
- A minimum of (7) seven years of experience in an analytical role, preferably in revenue or delivery operations.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (i.e., finance, mathematics, accounting, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail in a fast-paced, changing environment with tight deadlines.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including the:
- Integration of data from multiple sources.
- Analysis of large data sets.
- Advance knowledge of Salesforce.com, Certification or Power-user preferred.
- The ability to organize large amounts of data and communicate actionable insights to all levels in the business.
- Ability to work independently and provide recommendations to senior members of the sales team without oversight.