Senior Sales Commissions Analyst at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
We are looking for a highly motivated, energized and results-oriented Senior Sales Compensation Analyst to join our FP&A team. As a Senior Sales Compensation Analyst, you will be responsible for the administration of our incentive compensation programs for our Enterprise sales team worldwide. We are seeking an individual who is highly analytical by nature with an eye for process improvement and exceptional attention to detail. In this role you will partner with senior Sales, Sales Ops, Finance and HR leadership to help solve administration challenges and design future compensation plans and Sales Force Effectiveness metrics focused on driving the needed business results.
- Manage administration of incentive compensation plans across multiple plans and regions.
- Assist with monthly and quarterly analyses to measure compensation plan performance.
- Work with Sales Ops and Sales to develop proper territory definition for sales team to enable proper crediting of orders/revenue transactions to the sales person.
- Working with peers and the Sales Operations team to respond to sales person inquiries regarding compensation process.
- Own the administration, development, distribution and maintenance of Sales Quotas and Plan documents to the sales team.
- Validate Sales Compensation payouts and ensure they align to plan design.
- Facilitate onboarding of sales person with respect to explaining to the new hire the administration process, plan construct and associated system set up.
- Support Senior Sales and Sales Operation leaderships with standard and ad-hoc reporting requirements as needed.
- Bachelors degree with 4- 5 years of experience managing sales compensation process or in Sales Operations Analyst role.
- Proficiency working within sales compensation administration systems (examples: Xactly (Preferred), CallidusCloud, Oracle Incentive Compensation, IBM SPM)
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to present efficiently and effectively to various levels of management.
Previous experience with Xactly System will be a definite advantage.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.