Senior Associate, Sales Operations at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Toast is looking for experienced sales operations to join our GTM sales Operations team to own the onboarding and ongoing systems development of our sales team. You’ll work closely with both the operations and enablement teams to ensure that the people we support are taking full advantage of our entire tech stack. Further, you’ll help provide feedback to operations on the most difficult parts of our process today to focus our energy on the most impactful challenges. You should have a track record of successfully motivating teams and should be comfortable taking ownership over developing a new program. This role is ideal for someone who is deeply technical but still loves to help people learn.
About this roll*
- Responsible for the development of Toast’s Sales Leadership, Tenured and New Sales players knowledge and skills with productivity tools, internal process, and systems.
- This individual will take on a key role in the onboarding and certification of new players to the Toast sales organization to ensure they are proficient in all required tools with an emphasis on Salesforce training through targeted training programs both on and offsite in the field.
- Responsible for collaborating with our Salesforce Managers and Architects to..
- Redesign player facing process for existing business units to improve efficiency based on the current needs of the sales team
- Design processes from the ground up for new Toast product lines that both successfully enable these teams to go-to-market and collect all the underlying information that Data Insights will need to drive executive dashboarding.
- Provide subject matter expertise to the internal operations and data teams on how different pieces of information are collected in our go-to-market process.
- Have a strategic mind for the area’s of potential risk -- deftly coming up with forward looking ideas on how to prevent issues from arising.
- Own LeanData and the maintenance of our routing infrastructure in partnership with the GTM Salesforce Administrators, and Marketing Operations
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- The right candidate will possess both technical and people skills and demonstrate a strong ability to motivate, coach and train.
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Salesforce Maps,CPQ, Conquer, and LeanData
- Experience building learning tracks, or sales enablement.
- Strong working knowledge of the overlap between operations, systems and front line sales execution.
- Systems and process-oriented mindset, easily able to self-onboard to new tools and understand how different systems work together to contribute to our sales motion.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
At Toast, we believe that the success of our business and our customers comes only with the success of our employees.
Our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are empowered to succeed, Toast succeeds in achieving our mission to enable our community of restaurateurs to delight their guests, do what they love, and thrive. The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
At the heart of this is our hospitality mindset of ensuring everyone feels welcomed and included, and our Toast values and behaviors that best define who we are as Toasters.