Sales Operations Analyst at Everbridge
Greater Boston Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:55 a.m. (EST) on Friday, February 21, 2020
Everbridge is seeking a Sales Operations Analyst to expand our Reporting & Analytics capacity and continue improving sales productivity. This position will report directly to the VP of Global Business Operations and will work closely with other members of the Operations team on numerous aspects of the business.
The Business Operations team works in a high-speed, fast pace environment, within a rapidly growing enterprise. This environment will provide opportunities to learn, grow and achieve personal development goals. It will also provide the candidate autonomy to problem solve and find solutions with minimum managerial oversight.
What you'll do;
- Reporting, Dashboards, Analytics, & Insight:
- Assist with the development and implementation of Sales and company operations metrics, dashboards and reports
- Creates salesforce.com dashboard reports; imports/exports salesforce.com data for additional processes and analytics
- Support daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly operational reporting and executive dashboards
- Analyze monthly operational results, understanding the key variance drivers and providing actionable insights to senior management.
- Extract data (from a variety of sources including BI systems and SalesForce.com) and perform detailed data analysis on internal processes and productivity.
- Prepare regular reporting packages to senior management.
- Create PowerPoint presentations that capture key operational metrics, articulate results, and convey actionable business insight for both sales management and executive audiences
- Provide and support ad-hoc reporting services for non-standard issues and analyses
- Assist in applying and expanding new technology and tools to support the Sales team
- Participate in process improvement initiatives and goal performance monitoring.
- Develop a strong understanding of the global business and markets in which we participate.
- Other Operational Duties:
- Provides territory and customer intelligence/analytics in support of market segmentation, territory development/administration, TAM and customer wallet size calculations
- Manages and administrates annual quota and territory deployments to the field sales teams
- Understand core marketing operations concepts (lead/opportunity conversion, pipeline development) and develops reporting and analytics in these areas for enhanced business insight.
- Recognizes and understands financial concepts in the context of sales processes
- Manage the accuracy of all sales Splits for commissions readiness and performance management.
- Load and manage all content related sales operations documents and libraries in SharePoint.
- Manage the timely completion of customers Consolidations and Cancellations
- Participate in other projects and duties as it relates to Pre and Post Sales Activities.
- Other Operational duties as needed.
What you'll bring;
- 3+ years of experience working in a fast-paced, high-tech environment
- High degree of quantitative, analysis, problem-solving and decision-making skills; critical thinker.
- Ability to synthesize Big Data into strategic and actional insights
- Highly detail oriented, with strong attention to accuracy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite; advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Salesforce.com.
- Prior experience in Sales Operations at a B2B technology software and services (SaaS) required. Preferable with enterprise clients.
- Ability to establish and manage priorities and drive projects to completion.
- Ability to engage & appreciate the needs of different audiences and different levels of seniority.
- 4-yr college degree in Business, Finance, Operations or similar work experience \
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with NetSuite and Marketo preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills; professional and confident demeanor. A passion for learning.
- Self-starter who can work independently under minimal supervision.
- Excellent planning and organization skills; can multitask and prioritize workload under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Read Full Job Description