Sales Manager - Small Business Team
Hi. We’re HubSpot.
HubSpot is the world’s leading inbound marketing and sales platform. Over 30,000 customers in more than 90 countries use HubSpot’s software, services, and support to grow. A global company with offices in the US, Ireland, Australia, and Japan, HubSpot transforms how organizations market and sell, to match how people research and buy.
HubSpot has also redefined how people work and live. Our commitment to autonomy, flexibility, and transparency prompted the creation of our Culture Code, which has gone viral, amassing more than 2M views. Ensuring that our customers and employees are continually growing and learning has helped make HubSpot a Best Place to Work in the eyes of Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc. The Boston Globe, and the Boston Business Journal.
If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle big problems alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, HubSpot might just be the place for you. Join us!
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about transforming sales and marketing and whose values align with HubSpot’s culture - we are on a mission to help every SMB in the world align their marketing and sales to match how people research and buy. We achieve our mission by being Humble, Effective, Adaptable, Remarkable and Transparent.
- Has high emotional intelligence - you have genuine empathy for others, and maximize your impact through understanding the motivations of your team, and adapting your communication accordingly
- Is committed to our team - you have a track record of leading and empowering groups towards wins. You create a culture of openness, honesty and trust.
- Has a commitment to winning - you have a “never say die” attitude, and set a vision to achieve targets regardless of the adversity being faced.
- Is decisive - you have a history of making appropriate and timely decisions with the interest of the enterprise at heart.
- Is accountable - you have honest, transparent, and authentic communications with your colleagues, regardless of personal ramifications.
- Cares about others - you are humble, self-less, and have consistently helped others achieve their personal and professional goals.
Sales Managers at HubSpot:
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Have an analytical mindset and leverage data across all interactions
- Have a track record of being excellent coaches
- Are effective communicators and + motivators
- Support salespeople in all aspects of the sales process
- 1-5 years of sales management experience with a proven track record of success
- BA or BS degree at minimum
- Experience leading a consultative sales process
- Experience using CRM to manage and forecast sales opportunities
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and patterns