Sales Manager, Inbound Success Coach Team
As a Manager of an Inbound Success Coach team (ISC Manager) you will be responsible for hiring, training, coaching, and leading a team of new and established Inbound Success Coaches in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
In this role, you will work closely with Sales leadership to help build a team of elite ISC’s who drive revenue through their interactions with prospective customers on our website and in our product.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Focus first and foremost on leading, building and maintaining a culture of top performing team players.
- Communicate with members of the Sales Executive Leadership Team to develop and iterate on HubSpot’s Go To Market strategy
- Build a healthy, long term talent pipeline for various teams within HubSpot.
- Partner with Recruiting to source and hire top-quality talent for a constantly evolving team
- Exude passion for servicing prospective customers while helping HubSpotters be the best they can be.
- Build and train a team that wins and exceeds key performance metrics such as MQLs, Portal Activations, and MRR.
- Be process-oriented but with enough flexibility to know when a process needs to evolve.
- Demonstrate extraordinary organization and time management skills.
- Use and understand the HubSpot suite of tools
- Demonstrate good judgment, decision-making and analytical skills
We are looking for people who have:
- Prior management experience
- A passion for working with employees that are early in their technology sales/service careers
- A consistent track record of success throughout career
- Playbook development/project management experience
- A reputation for exemplifying the highest level of professionalism
- Experience in SaaS organization, preferable
- Experience with high transaction volume sales processes
- Experience measuring funnel metrics, diagnosing areas for improvement, and implementing strategies to improve those metrics
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Recruiting Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.