Sales Development Representative
- Conduct territory research to identify key accounts and stakeholders.
- Generate meetings through phone, email, and social media activities.
- Master and deliver our company value proposition and differentiation points.
- Demonstrate the CloudHealth platform to prospective buyers.
- Accurately log, track, and maintain records using Salesforce.
- Schedule and manage meetings using GoToMeeting, Skype, and/or Google Hangouts.
- Attend sales meetings, vendor training, meet-ups, and local trade shows to keep current with technology and expand the CloudHealth Technologies network.
- A college degree or relevant work experience.
- A drive to succeed and a proven ability to be resilient and overcome challenges.
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, and enthusiasm.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills.
- A disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals and achieving success.
- Critical problem solving skills to handle customer questions and overcome objections.
- The ability to be coached and mentored.
- Aptitude to quickly learn new technologies.
CloudHealth Technologies is a venture-backed technology company that is accelerating business transformation to the Cloud for some of the largest enterprises in the world. With over $86 million in funding, including a $46 million Kleiner Perkins-led Series D round that closed in June 2017, we have experienced 100+% year-over-year revenue growth for the past five years. Simply put, we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the country. Our benefits don’t stop with competitive salaries, 401K plans, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurance or flexible PTO. To give everyone a stake in the business, we ensure everyone receives equity. Plus, there’s the usual good stuff like Commuter & Gym reimbursements, Apple hardware, free snacks, lunches, and beer. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.