Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) primary responsibility is to contact key stakeholders within prospective DataRobot customers for the purpose of understanding their business objectives and setting them up for a more in-depth discussion with our Account Executives and Customer Facing Data Scientists. The overall responsibility is to thoughtfully qualify these opportunities and work closely with the regional sales teams to bring new prospects onboard as one of DataRobot’s valued, long-term customers.
Role would provide excellent career growth and upward mobility, as well as an opportunity to learn world-class sales process/methodology. Successful individuals will be rewarded financially and will gain valuable artificial intelligence business experience, and knowledge needed for career advancement.
At DataRobot, you will have an incredible opportunity within a fast-growing, very well-funded, high growth machine learning company. You will participate in a fast-paced growth environment where feedback is valued and acted upon for continuous growth.
- Engaging in meaningful conversations with prospective clients, resulting in qualified opportunities generated for the sales team
- Primarily an outbound prospecting role focused on setting up qualified demos and appointments with cold & warm targets
- Meeting with customers via phone and email, to understand their business objectives at a high level
- Primarily aligned with the DataRobot Field Sales Teams, targeting global 2000 and other strategic accounts
- Creatively thinking about ways to generate new opportunities and nurture existing ones
- Collaborating with marketing team and sales professionals on lead quality and conversion into closed business
- Deep understanding and alignment with field sales teams strategies and priorities
- Build effective lists that reflect priorities of field sales teams, and execute against them with creativity, persistence, via targeted phone and email outreach
- Sharing immediate feedback to colleagues regarding what’s working to improve efficiency
- Travel to help with conferences and other marketing/sales events
- College Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent
- Years of Experience: 1-3 years selling or in customer facing roles
- Good listener and able to take a consultative approach to solve problems
- Clear communications skills / excellent phone etiquette
- Strong interpersonal skills (friendly, outgoing personality, passionate, with the “get it done” type of mentality)
- Self-starter who can learn quickly and adapt to a growing & changing environment
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, Charti.io, Outreach.io, etc.
- Proven track record of exceeding high-volume sales targets and experience succeeding in a goal-driven environment.