Greater Boston Area
Work Hard & Make an Impact
As a Partnership Associate at NeighborSchools you will:
1. Provide Exceptional Customer Success: you’ll work 1:1 with NeighborSchools partners every day as they launch & grow their new home daycares. You’ll become an expert in every aspect of home daycare & small business management, and you’ll be there to support our partners every step along the way.
2. Collaborate with Partnership Managers: you’ll research, identify & contact high-potential child care experts. You’ll continually think of new & creative ways to introduce NeighborSchools to potential partners, and will directly contribute to our expansion throughout Massachusetts & beyond.
3. Do the Needful: as an early-stage startup, opportunities and responsibilities can shift quickly. Every week you’ll work with leadership, marketing, and engineering to continually improve our product and service, and will adapt quickly and embrace change as we expand our focus, refine our processes, and grow our team.
You might be a good fit if you:
Love helping people: whether on the phone or in-person, you love talking to people. You’re naturally empathetic, quickly build rapport, and can easily explain intricate details and new concepts.
Bring high energy & a can-do attitude: others might describe you as having “infectious energy” and your colleagues and teammates just universally enjoy working with you.
Are exceptionally attentive to detail: you love a good checklist, and understand that details matter.
You’re a natural storyteller: You see the best in others and will help NeighborSchools partners craft a story that highlights their child care experience and resonates with parents.
You get the job done: You’re comfortable “figuring it out” and are excited by the opportunity to take on more and greater responsibility.
- Competitive salary & meaningful equity
- Medical, dental & vision
- Mentorship & professional development opportunities
- Supportive management & teammates
- Choice of laptop and workstation
- Flexible time off
Read Full Job Description