Partner Development Manager
Do you have a passion for driving change in education? Are you highly motivated and thrive in a competitive selling environment? Ellevation is looking for a Partner Development Manager to join our Sales team. The Partner Development Manager will play a critical role on the Ellevation sales team, responsible for developing a pipeline and closing new business in a defined territory, managing the sales process through contract execution. You will receive support from our inside-sales Partner Development Associates and our Marketing team to generate interest and schedule meetings. You will also aggressively network and prospect for opportunities. The ideal candidate will be skilled at inside sales, a self-starter, and prepared to work hard to build the business.
- Develop & execute territory-level sales strategy focused on meeting or exceeding a quota of $600,000;
- Aggressively expand market share and revenue for defined territory;
- Work collaboratively with our Marketing and Partner Development Associate teams to create strategy and create leads and sales opportunities;
- Develop and maintain deep knowledge of the Ellevation product;
- Prioritize & engage prospective K-12 district partners with virtual demonstrations and meetings;
- Effectively manage a pipeline of sales opportunities and accurately track in Salesforce;
- Create pricing proposals and oversee the purchasing process for new districts within territory
- 2+ years inside sales experience with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with audiences of all levels;
- Ability to succeed in a competitive selling environment
- Experience and knowledge of the ELL landscape;
- SaaS sales experience;
- Experience successfully selling to the K-12 market
At Ellevation, we develop world-class software to help school districts and educators support the fastest growing population of K-12 students: English Learners (ELs). By combining great products, student data, and research on best practices, Ellevation helps school districts transform their EL programs and ensure all students can achieve their highest aspirations.
We are a fast-growing, mission-driven technology company, partnering with nearly 600 public school districts all across the country. We are well-capitalized, have a strong and growing team, and are continuously focused on how to build the best organization so that we can achieve our ambitious social and financial objectives.
In addition to our great benefit plans and competitive salaries, here’s some other perks that make us unique:
- Great location in Boston - a stone’s throw from the Chauncy Street/Downtown Crossing T stop
- Ability to make a significant impact in the education industry
- Fun Fridays including virtual happy hours with our remote team
- Free snacks, beverages, fruit, and we even compost!
- On-site gym, game room and darts
- Opportunity to join an open and collaborative work environment
Learn more about our team here: https://ellevationeducation.com/culture