LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform for the safe and effective use of data. Our platform powers people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving fascinating technical problems and enabling our customers’ success—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
As one of LiveRamp’s Data Plus Math (D+M) Measurement Account Directors, you will help the world’s leading brands analyze the business impact of their advertising. D+M is on the cutting edge of marketing attribution and measurement, and the top marketers in the world look to our team to help them use data and analytics to plan and optimize their media spend.
- Act as a product expert across the media product line to enhance the customer’s existing usage and adoption and to cultivate and achieve future opportunities with their accounts
- Develop and cultivate strong customer relationships while continually seeking opportunities to showcase value propositions
- Leverage your previous analytical experience and analytical approach to inform customer discussions and develop data-driven solutions and insights for your customer
- Develop strong relationships with key customer contacts (executive and operational) in order to achieve a trusted-advisor status
- Identify new product expansion and analytics services opportunities within your customer base
- Manage all aspects of the customer relationship including leading customer and agency partner discussions, capturing notes, and developing presentations and status reports, as required
- Develop thought leadership in the form of whitepapers and case studies
- Collaborate and support other internal and customer-facing initiatives
Your team will:
D+M is on the cutting edge of marketing attribution and measurement, and the top marketers in the world look to our team to help them use data and analytics to plan and optimize their media spend.
- 6+ years of customer-facing and consultative account management experience at an agency, research or digital media services firm
- Experience managing and growing SaaS and/or subscription revenue within existing customer relationships a plus
- Hands-on analytics (media, customer, digital, big data) experience a significant plus
- Willingness and comfort with travel to customer sites, as required
- A deep understanding of and experience in TV and/or digital media including the relationship between bought, earned and owned media
- Strong communication skills and the ability to examine, synthesize, and present data to various stakeholders (customers and partners)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills. Able to effectively articulate a unique value proposition that resonates with customer needs.
- A successful track record of engagement with multiple customers and points of contact
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize, organize, and operate in a fast moving, entrepreneurial start-up environment
- A strategic thinker and problem solver who uses data, analytical skills and story-telling to support reasoning.
- Demonstrated ability to work across at all levels of a customer or partner organization
- Comfortable managing the contracts and negotiations process within various stakeholders (e.g. customer, procurement, and finance)
- Able to work in ambiguous situations and be able to take charge and lead the client to the best opportunity for them
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Passion for organization, problem solving, and project management (PMI certification desirable but not mandatory)
- Quick to learn and help communicate technical concepts to clients
- Great communication skills both internally and externally. You are punctual and always answer emails and calls within 12 hours.
- Excellent problem resolution skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Super independent and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship.
- Type S(startup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy: $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location. Work in the heart of New York City or Boston
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.