Manager, Strategic Accounts
ezCater is the world's largest online marketplace for catering – a $60+ billion market in the U.S. We make it easy for businesspeople to find and order great food for meetings and events, and we help our catering partners grow their business. We're backed by $320 million in venture funding and valued at over $1 billion. Our mission is to power the world's catering, and we'll make it happen – even more surely if you come help us.
We are looking for a results-driven Manager of Account Management to maximize ezCater’s catering partner network via long-term, strategic relationship management. Our Strategic Account Management team serves as the primary contact for ezCater’s highest-value catering partners, navigating them through a solutions-based growth path that’s designed to take their catering business to new heights.
As Manager, Strategic Accounts, you will lead the Strategic Account Management team as they deliver successful outcomes for these essential catering partners. In this role, you’ll be ultimately responsible for the growth and health of the supply side of ezCater’s marketplace. You will collaborate cross-functionally with ezCater stakeholders to ensure that we are capitalizing on opportunities and optimizing our relationships with key restaurant partners.
What you'll do:
- Grow your team to support additional partner segments, hiring new Strategic Account Managers and developing founding members of the team.
- Refine our onboarding process, working with our Sales and Implementation teams to deliver predictable and repeatable results.
- Create delightful and insanely helpful experiences for our partners by supporting them with their growth, performance, and optimization goals.
- Own the processes that continuously protect and improve the health of ezCater’s partner network.
- Passion for coaching, empowering, and developing your team.
- Experience establishing key objectives & KPIs, having held your team accountable to these goals.
- A proven track record leading the charge on customer segmentation and prioritization exercises, balancing both quantitative and qualitative measures.
- The ability to negotiate complex client situations.
- Extensive experience in the execution of organizational change in past roles.
- Comfortability collaborating with all levels of management across multiple teams.
- A proficiency in Customer Success best practices, ideally in a SaaS setting.
- 2+ years of management experience (experience managing senior individual contributors, in particular).
What you'll get from us:
Importantly, you'll get a tremendous amount of authority and autonomy. You'll own your outcomes and see measurable results for your efforts. ezUniversity sessions will provide plenty of opportunities to expand your mind.
At the same time, you'll get sane working hours and a huge amount of flexibility around work/life balance. Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and here's what else you'll get: Market salary, stock options you'll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, a great office in the heart of Boston, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.