Manager, Inside Sales
Toast is a rapidly growing start-up building the first all-in-one restaurant management software platform. Toast’s Android tablet based system helps restaurants to operate more efficiently and to connect with their customer base and employees in new and innovative ways.
We’re growing quickly and have a customer base comprised of cafes, restaurants, bars and nightclubs across the country. We work hard and care about our customers’ success, which includes successfully attracting and retaining a highly transitional, yet critical workforce.
As a Sales Manager, you will be part of a new and growing team at Toast. This person wants to be part of a team that is transforming the way restaurants manage and connect with their employees. You will be helping Toast to build and develop an inside sales team in Boston, MA. We are looking for candidates that have demonstrated success managing strong customer facing and service oriented sales teams.
Your primary goal will be to generate leads, develop an account portfolio and meet both monthly and quarterly quotas by selling Toast payroll and labor products and services to the SMB market. If you like mobile technology, have experience in the restaurant or payroll industry, and can communicate clearly, effectively, and persuasively, join us.
- Manage and develop a quota achieving sales team
- Cultivate, build and maintain strong client relationships
- Generate interest in Toast Payroll & Labor through calls, emails and walk-ins, trade shows and partnerships
- Manage the full sales process from initial customer interest
- Learn the Toast Payroll & Labor system and become a product expert
- Assist in training staff and management
- 4+ years of sales experience with complex software solutions, professional services and/or prior experience in the Payroll or HRIS industry
- Demonstrated sales management building customer facing quota achieving client services team with emphasis on developing sales staff, helping to prospecting, qualify, and closing new business
- Metrics driven for optimum sales performance for the team
- Experience managing a fast paced, transactional sales team.
- Experience working with software technologies providing customer demos
- Strong business acumen, goal oriented, with a proven track record of achieving targets
- Driven – possesses a strong desire to be successful, self-starter and a true initiator
- HRIS, Payroll and POS experience is desired but not required.