Manager, Customer Success Operations at Klaviyo
Klaviyo is looking for a Manager to join our growing Customer Success Operations team. In this role, you will report to the Director of Customer Operations and partner closely with Customer Success and Support leadership to drive visibility into core metrics and business drivers, improve operational efficiencies, and develop scalable strategies to improve the customer experience. You will also manage a team of analysts, helping them develop their skills and grow. The ideal candidate is intellectually curious, proactive in seeking solutions to challenging problems, and highly focused on solving problems for our customers.
How You'll Make a Difference:
- This is a cross functional role that requires knowledge of how to frame business problems, create datasets, synthesize results, design compelling visualization and make recommendations to the executive team and other leaders in various departments.
- Implement processes to improve operational efficiency in a rapid growing environment.
- Create analysis frameworks and project methodologies to effectively answer strategic questions.
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting, dashboards and analysis on key business metrics and challenges.
- Interact with customer success, support, product, engineering, sales, and marketing functions.
- Support headcount modeling, capacity planning and forecasting for the Customer Success Organization.
- Manage, develop and mentor a team of analysts helping them achieve their individual and team goals.
Who You Are:
You are quantitative and curious. You enjoy understanding cause and effect in various business situations. You enjoy finding creative technical solutions to hard problems and are structured in your thinking. You are passionate about coaching analysts and helping them to thrive.
- Bachelors or Masters in mathematics, engineering, data science, statistics, economics or quantitative background
- 10+ years of experience, some of which was spent managing and leading a team of analysts
- Analytical experience
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
- Hands on experience with BI Visualization Tools
- Ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner. Art of telling a story with data.
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.