Key Account Manager at Acquia (Greater Boston Area, MA or Remote)
Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
We are seeking a results-oriented Key Account Manager responsible for developing & maintaining existing customer relationships. This role will proactively engage in the day-to-day management of the account including issue resolution. They will become the customer’s advocate within Acquia crafting a positive customer experience that ultimately results in the renewal of the subscription. This role will work directly with Sales, Technical Support and Finance.
This position is designed for an experienced account manager who has a high attention to detail and strives for customer satisfaction. This is a great opportunity to hit a hot market with best-of-breed open source technology and be the front lines of our Account Management program.Summary:
- Maintain account retention while providing outstanding customer service and developing client relationships
- Identify and close new opportunities within existing customer base
- Create and execute on a territory plan to drive customer retention and upsell opportunities
- Exceed monthly/quarterly growth and renewal goals
- Coordinate with business users and procurement to ensure timely renewals
- Update and maintain Sales database as appropriate
- Proactively drive accounts with minimal over sight
- Ability to balance multiple systems and administration at once
- Minimum of 5 years working in an account management role providing tech solutions to large enterprises
- Strong leadership, teamwork, communication & cross-group collaboration skills
- Ability to proactively drive accounts with minimal over sight from sales or senior management
- Consistent track record of sustaining & growing complex relationships including closing the renewal, up sell / cross sell opportunities
- Has owned & exceeded a Quota
- Incredibly detail oriented, ability to prioritize.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment
- MS Office knowledge including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce.com and other CRM tools
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact [email protected] as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.