Inside Sales Representative
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs sales activities for an assigned group of new accounts to achieve or exceed assigned target objectives.
- Software Solution Sales – Able to assess customer needs and specific objectives that can be uniquely achieved through the application of Tamr’s Steward product and services.
- Prospecting – Uses creativity and a disciplined approach to maintain a sufficient pipeline of qualified opportunities to consistently achieve sales objectives.
- Identification and development of net new opportunities/new accounts – Creates and executes accounts’ development plan that will ensure consistent bookings growth.
- Qualification – Strategically uncovers factors that will help assess sales predictability. Factors are broad in scope and multifaceted in depth.
- Presentation - Creates and performs compelling sales online presentations to match Tamr'sSteward solution with identified needs.
- Negotiation and Closing – Ability to balance Tamr and customer objectives to create “win-win” business relationships.
- Relationship Development – Develops strong internal and external (customer and partner) relationships that foster sales teamwork, productivity and bookings achievement.
- Technology – Ideal candidate will have knowledge of and demonstrative sales experience in either Big Data, Business intelligence or Analytics.
- CRM/Sales Tools – Proper use of sf.com to maintain sales records, activity and accurate sales forecasting. Completes forms, tasks and sales reports as required by management.
- Communication – Consistent and effective internal/external communication. Keeps customers updated on company direction and product development. Relays customer feedback to the company for marketing and product enhancement consideration.
Key Sales Metrics:
- Sales Quota Achievement
- Opportunity Pipeline Growth – Ongoing identification and development of ARR license and service opportunities to enable consistent quota achievement
- Account Growth – on-going development of new accounts to the Tamr customer base
- Customer facing interaction and activity - Regularly scheduled and qualified sales meetings and activities (onsite/web demonstrations/scheduled calls) per week with qualified decision makers
- Regular and appropriate communication, engagement and involvement of Sales and Sales Leadership team in sales situations
- Teamwork and ability to use company resources efficiently in achieving objectives
- Use of Salesforce.com as key opportunity management resource
- 1-3 years Software Sales experience with demonstrable success selling either Big Data, Business Intelligence or Business Analytics software solutions within the Enterprise.
- Candidates must demonstrate history of consistent sales achievement.
- Proven selling skills.
- An understanding of industry trends and relevant business drivers.
- Commercial & market awareness.
- Excellent knowledge of company's products/services and pricing practices.
- Effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter.