The focus of this position will be to further shape and lead the successful execution of the overall business plan, go-to-market strategies and sales enablement for these solutions in North America. Achievement will be based upon effectively segmenting the market, developing market attack plans and working with sales and marketing to achieve / exceed net new bookings, continually evaluating and adjusting these plans and actions to accelerate growth. The variable compensation for the role is directly tied to achievement of the regional net new bookings target. This position will be based out of the Burlington, MA office.
- Define/execute sales strategies for specific customer segments in the Region (e.g., messaging by specialty and care setting) that quickly "land" new sales and create pathways for "expansion" that can be executed successfully.
- Develop market attack plans using a repeatable methodology to drive market share - e.g., understand scribe usage, financial stability, interest in solution / willingness to pay, key buying factors (e.g. budget), decision makers, buyer's specific purchasing journey, etc..
- Help define / influence the marketing plan for the business for the Region - e.g., Tradeshows, Customer events, Digital Marketing, Sales tools, Press Releases; provide input and guidance on developing specialty / segment specific sales collateral.
- Coordinate / lead, with the sales and divisional teams, a regular cadence of meetings / updates with standard dashboards on the overall plan's effectiveness.
- Develop a process to iterate on the strategy: provide market and competitive insights - e.g., Primary (customer profiles, surveys, win / loss and other pipeline analysis) and Secondary (e.g., Advisory Board, Definitive, KLAS); Utilize sales funnel analytics to assist the sales team on risks, opportunities and associated plans; coordinate and provide direction to a data team within sales operations.
- Refine / recommend local pricing and configuration for product, based on customer needs and competitive dynamics in the Region. Coordinate any special pricing required and obtain appropriate levels of approval.
Required Experience and skills:
- 3-5 years of experience in global healthcare information technology and services, ideally in solutions dealing with large healthcare delivery enterprises.
- 3+ years functioning in a role within the healthcare industry focused on commercial activities, market segmentation, and go-to-market strategies.
- Extensive, up-to-date knowledge of clinical documentation/clinical information solutions including their connection to other systems such as the EHR systems.
- Superior execution, analytical and operational capabilities, able to methodically but rapidly drive results.
- Exceptional planning and commercial skills. Has the ability to work with the existing management team to refine and communicate the actions to accelerate growth in this new innovative area of the business.
- Requires superior communication and interpersonal skills to inform, lead and influence key stakeholders. Direct and transparent communication style highly preferred.
- Ability to collaborate with and influence, large distributed teams with diverse skill sets
- Fact based and analytical decision maker, while collaborative and highly communicative using easy to understand process orientation.
- MBA or proven work experience in healthcare market segmentation, targeting, and launching commercial programs.
- Sales and marketing background strongly preferred
As a federal government contractor subject to Executive Order 14042, most U.S. employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted approval for a medical or religious accommodation by Nuance. Proof of vaccination will be required.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.