Enterprise Software Sales - Manufacturing Vertical - East Coast
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs sales activities for an assigned territory to achieve or exceed assigned target objectives. Position requires a sales professional that is proficient in:
- Software Solution Sales – Able to assess customer needs and specific objectives that can be uniquely achieved through the application of Tamr’s solutions and services.
- Prospecting – Uses creativity and a disciplined approach to maintain a sufficient pipeline of qualified opportunities to consistently achieve sales objectives.
- Identification and development of net new opportunities/new accounts
- Creates and executes accounts’ development plan that will ensure consistent bookings growth.
- Qualification – Strategically uncovers factors that will help assess sales predictability. Factors are broad in scope and multifaceted in depth.
- Presentation - Creates and performs compelling sales presentations to match Tamr's solutions with identified needs.
- Negotiation and Closing – Ability to balance Tamr and customer objectives to create “win-win” business relationships.
- Relationship Development – Develop strong internal and external (customer and partner) relationships that foster sales teamwork, productivity and bookings achievement.
- Technology – Ideal candidate will have knowledge of and demonstrative sales experience in either Big Data, Business intelligence or Analytics.
- CRM/Sales Tools – Proper use of sf.com to maintain sales records, activity and accurate sales forecasting. Completes forms, tasks and sales reports as required by management.
- Communication – Consistent and effective internal/external communication. Keeps customers updated on company direction and product development. Relays customer feedback to the company for marketing and product enhancement consideration.
Key Sales Metrics:
- Sales Quota Achievement
- Opportunity Pipeline Growth – Ongoing identification and development of ARR license and service opportunities to enable consistent quota achievement
- Account Growth – on-going development of new accounts to the Tamr customer base
- Customer facing interaction and activity - Regularly scheduled and qualified sales meetings and activities (onsite/web demonstrations/scheduled calls) per week with qualified decision makers
- Regular and appropriate communication, engagement and involvement of Sales and Sales Leadership team in sales situations
- Teamwork and ability to use company resources efficiently in achieving objectives
- Use of Salesforce.com as key opportunity management resource
Essential Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- 5+ years Software Sales experience with demonstrable success selling either Big Data, or application sales
- Intelligence or Business Analytics software solutions within the manufacturing vertical
- Candidates must demonstrate a history of consistent sales achievement.
- Proven selling skills.
- An understanding of industry trends and relevant business drivers.
- Excellent knowledge of company's products/services and pricing practices.
- Effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Start-up/early stage company experience is a plus.
- Demonstration of knowledge and competency in the manufacturing market is required.
- Highly motivated, self-starter attitude is a must.