Enterprise Sales Coordinator
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Based on our incredible growth Toast is excited to be adding to our cross-functional Enterprise team! We seek to hire an Enterprise Sales Coordinator whose primary goal is to quote, contract and onboard all locations within a customers’ transitional POS rollout in an efficient, smooth and timely manner. This is a great opportunity to play a critical operational role in building Toast’s Enterprise business by driving customer satisfaction and revenue for the company.
What you will do:
- Help generate and execute the rollout of Toast POS to both mid-market and enterprise customers by coordinating cross-functionally within Toast and customers’ operations teams
- Develop strong relationships and communication with our corporate customer teams.
- Understand the MSA of all mid-market and enterprise customers in-depth
- Collaborate closely with Services, Business Operations, Billing and Sales Teams on managing the on-boarding of individual customers’ locations
- Communicate high level metrics of customers’ rollouts to both internal and external teams on a weekly basis
- Meet and exceed booking and go-live goals and overall business objectives
- Educate customers on available Toast POS products and services through presentations and demonstrations
- Executing high volume of calls, emails and coordination between internal and external resources and franchisee customers
- Utilize Salesforce CRM to produce a hardware and software quote and contract for all individual locations of a customer’s rollout
- Understand and effectively communicate the strengths, benefits, and challenges of a rollout in order to make the POS transition as smooth as possible for both the customers and Toast
Do you have the right ingredients?