Diagnostics Customer Success Executive at Nuance
- Meet with clients on a regular cadence, working toward measurable goals and outcomes
- Proactively manage customers to high adoption, utilization, optimization and satisfaction
- Understand the solutions and enable customer success.
- Maintain databases and Salesforce.com with client information for sharing of information with other Healthcare resources.
- Responsible for contract renewals and lead generation for assigned customers
- Create continued process improvements
- Resolve customer's questions or guide them to the appropriate resource
- Provide tight integration with internal teams: Product Management, Marketing, Dev, Sales and Support
- Provide issue escalation and resolution tracking.
- Build awareness in the marketplace, educate prospects and meet or exceed yourassigned objectives by expanding Nuance's footprint across our client base.
- Understand the solutions, train customers, and enable customer success
- Manages customer with executive relationship management aspects
- Manages new solutions with less mature methodologies
- Travel to customer facility or Nuance office.
- 5+ years in Healthcare Technology
- 3+ years of Radiology Workflow Experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Demonstrated record of healthcare customer/account management and project management skills; Proven track record supporting and working with Sales, Implementation, Product Management, Development, and Technical Support teams
- Radiology/Imaging workflow experience and core understanding of common clinical workflows deployed in typical hospital
- Solid presentation development and communications skills
- Experience making presentations and providing communication to senior level executives
- Outstanding customer service, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills; Experience with hosted applications; ability to work independently and creatively with minimal supervision
- A strong commitment to customer satisfaction at all levels
- Strategic planning in account relationship management
- High-level of autonomy required
- Ability to handle executive relationships and navigate political complexities
- Experience in the healthcare industry and engaging clinicians and IT leadership.
- SaaS product experience
- Account Management Experience
- Salesforce.com experience
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.