Customer Success Engineer
Greater Boston Area
Our team is growing! We’re looking for folks who are passionate about providing awesome customer experiences within an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment. As a Customer Support Engineer, you’ll interact directly with customers on a daily basis and contribute to developing initiatives to improve the customer experience. This is an awesome opportunity to join as an early member of our Support team, we’re looking for motivated team players who are customer focused.
This is us:
At Zaius, we empower B2C marketers to be independent, efficient, creative, and most importantly, to drive more revenue
We earn trust through transparency - we value open communication. We lower our walls, we’re candid, and we practice productive conflict. Most importantly, we are comfortable being uncomfortable
We take our work seriously, not ourselves - We check our egos at the door. While we count amongst ourselves some of the best and brightest in the industry, we hold nothing sacred and love challenging our own ideas
We drive influence through conviction plus evidence - we believe that a compelling argument is one backed by data and delivered with conviction
We row our own oars, and succeed as a team - we hold ourselves accountable for meeting and exceeding our individual objectives and goals, but we’re also committed to extending ourselves beyond individual goals to help each other succeed
We're diligent, then we’re awesome - we will do today what nobody wants to, so that tomorrow we can do what nobody else can
We’re always learning - we don’t know everything, but always strive to. We’re constantly improving. We especially value curiosity and the ability to adapt to new information
Is this you?
- You're empathetic: you can put yourself in a customer’s shoes and demonstrate a high level of service and care in every interaction
- You're adaptable: you’re able to switch gears easily and are open to new processes and ways of working
- You're results-oriented: you are driven to ensure all open issues are resolved in a timely and sustainable manner
- You're resourceful: you are able to use the resources available to you and aren’t afraid to dig in and test on your own to fully understand an issue before asking for help
- You're a skilled Communicator: you’re comfortable communicating with a wide range of individuals, titles, levels of technical ability, etc across a variety of channels (email, chat, phone)
- You have experience owning customer issues through to resolution - primarily via chat & email channels
- You have experience troubleshooting technical issues and supporting the broader Customer Success team as needed by providing product training to customers
- You have experience documenting solutions to common customer questions to add to our growing Knowledge Base
- Comfortable with the below technologies/languages:
- Nice to have:
- Familiarity with REST APIs
- Experience with Ecommerce platforms (Shopify, Magento, etc)
Zaius assists marketers to delight your customers at every interaction. We provide the world’s only Marketing CRM that collects and connects all of your customer data, analyzes and assists you to properly segment and personalize your marketing interactions, and ultimately design and deploy cross-channel campaigns to those customers.
Zaius is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Read Full Job Description