Customer Success Associate at BoardOnTrack
Member Success Associate
Position Type: Full-time
Location: Concord, MA
BoardOnTrack is the leading technology partner for charter school boards to make data-driven decisions. Join us as we equip the foot soldiers in this work – the CEOs and volunteer board members – as they build a better future. BoardOnTrack is a high growth SaaS startup providing expertise, training, web-based tools and a membership community to non-profit charter school boards nationwide.
We are looking for an entry-level team player with technical, analytical, and people skills to join our Member Success team. Are you excited to work hard and make a difference? Do you want to get in on the ground floor of a growing software company? Are you entrepreneurial and motivated to be part of a dynamic and hardworking team? If so, then we really want to hear from you.
- Take customers through our structured 90-day onboarding process.
- Ensure all customers meet the onboarding success criteria.
- Continually improve the onboarding experience.
Provide Member Support and Engagement
- Serve as the initial point of contact when a customer has a question or concern, and work proactively as a “concierge” helping them get what they need quickly.
- Manage help desk communication with customers, ensuring timely and professional responses to technical support inquiries.
- Be the “first responder” problem solver when issues are reported, and communicate proactively with supervisor to troubleshoot.
- Build and maintain a library of high quality, engaging self-serve resources materials: video tutorials, quick start guides, FAQ pages, etc. Be creative about helping our customers self-serve to get the answers they need.
- Share customer feedback with the company and provide the voice of the customer, offering insights to the rest of the team in their never-ending quest to delight our amazing customers.
- Show great initiative and creativity to support our customers. Keep them happy and engaged, and ensure a strong retention rate.
Experience and Skills
- Preferred 1-2 years of customer-facing account management, customer success or support role
- Tech-savvy or willing to learn, comfort with salesforce.com and other commonly used tech tools that support scaling a customer success program
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Patience, empathy, a good listener, ability to understand customer needs
- Action-oriented, persistent, focused on results and analytical with strong project management skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication, presentation and relationship-building skills
- Proven ability to work in a high-energy, fast past tech start-up environment
- Energetic, hard-working, and enthusiastic team player
- A love of fast iteration, innovative thinking, and intellectual curiosity a must
- Competitive base salary
- Healthcare coverage and flexible paid time off program
- Opportunity to work with talented people who have fun in the workplace
- Convenient office located a half mile from the commuter line and downtown W. Concord
To Apply Please Submit a Cover Letter and Resume.
Don’t forget the cover letter, it is your chance to stand out from the pack.