Customer Advocacy Team Lead (Sales Team Lead) at LogicManager
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:56 a.m. (EST) on Tuesday, March 10, 2020
Customer Advocacy, the LogicManager name for Account Executive, is all about collaborating with customers to help solve their challenges. We do not believe in cold calls and traditional high pressure sales. We believe in the power of the LogicManager solution, and our ability to provide excellent customer experiences. Your role is to clarify customer needs and priorities, offer product demonstrations and champion the customer’s business case to help them solve problems with LogicManager solution.
As a Customer Advocate, you work only with inbound leads who request follow-ups and help in their decision making process. Employees will first join our training program, rotating through roles in our business advisory and sales enablement teams to receive industry and solution certifications, before transitioning into a full-time position as a Customer Advocacy Team Lead. This program is designed to provide a cross-functional view of our sales operations and our customer life-cycle to accelerate your skills as a subject matter expert in the governance, risk, and compliance field and as a consultative sales professional.
Take our Customer Advocacy aptitude assessment to determine your career strengths and realize your potential!
Learn more about LogicManager's Customer Advocacy philosophy in this short video with an overview from our CEO: https://wi.st/2Z5eb9R
LogicManager is a Boston-based software company that is recognized on Deloitte's Fast 500 as one of North America's fastest-growing technology companies. We’re actively preparing for our IPO, profitable, and place a heavy emphasis on promoting from within. We are recognized by Gartner and Forrester Industry Analysts as leaders and Great Places to Work certified for our company culture. We build enterprise risk management software that empowers thousands of organizations around the world to uphold their reputations while protecting their customers, investors, and communities. We believe even the toughest problems can be solved with innovative solutions. Join LogicManager and together we can build a better tomorrow.
What you'll be doing on our team
- Coach and mentor a team to achieve their certifications, manage their accounts and complete their weekly and monthly objectives.
- Educate and guide prospects through the customer journey to help them learn how LogicManager can manage their risks and achieve their goals
- Hire and scale your team
- Demo LogicManager’s software to our inbound marketing based prospect leads
- Close business with new and existing customers to meet quarterly revenue targets and customer goals
- Gain certifications in our industry-leading solutions areas: enterprise risk management, security & privacy, vendor management, compliance, internal audit, policy management, incident management and other areas
- Collaborate with marketing and technology teams on enhancements to existing solutions and/or new product releases
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Grow your career through active participation in our company culture
About you and what skills you’ll need
- College degree in any major
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing role
- Consultative selling experience
- Ability to coach and mentor a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Strong reading comprehension and critical reasoning
- Have a positive outlook and a strong ability to take responsibility
- Have a sharp focus on your goals and accountability for daily, weekly and monthly activities to achieve them
- History of volunteer work, varsity sports or extracurricular leadership roles is a plus.
More about LogicManager
- Award-Winning Culture: We’re named Best Place to Work / certified as a Great Place to Work® every year since 2016.
- Industry Leading Customer Satisfaction: Top 30 fastest growing tech company in Boston and top 500 in North America. We recognized for our industries highest customer ratings and leadership recognition by Forrester and Gartner for our ability to execute.
- Collaborative Offices: We have a modern, open floor layout designed for cross functional collaboration and employee growth. We also have conference rooms for brainstorming sessions and team meetings.
- Downtown Location: We are located in Boston’s growing Seaport and Innovation District with great views of the channel and within walking distance to many restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops. Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation and a quick walk from South Station.
- Great Benefits & Perks: We believe in supporting our employees with benefits that matter, which is why we offer competitive salaries, benefits, company stock options, paid vacation, community service days, and more. We also celebrate our successes with frequent company-sponsored lunches, happy hours, events, and other perks.
- Leadership with a Vision: We are profitable, rapidly growing and control our destiny as we have no VC funding! We are a workforce of thought leaders and dynamic innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the way companies protect their reputations.
LogicManager is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity, and work every day to create an inclusive work environment that represents the world that we live in.
Read Full Job Description