Customer Advocacy Rotational Program
Greater Boston Area
Customer Advocacy, the LogicManager name for Account Executive, is all about collaborating with customers to help solve their challenges. We do not believe in cold calls and traditional high pressure sales. We believe in the power of the LogicManager solution, and our ability to provide excellent customer experiences. Your role is to clarify customer needs and priorities, offer product demonstrations and champion the customer’s business case to help them solve problems with LogicManager solution.
LogicManager is recognized as a visionary leader by Forrester and the highest in “Ability to Execute” by Gartner. We achieved this by having our industry’s highest rate of customer satisfaction. We are rapidly building out our teams in preparation for our IPO. Our mission-driven culture helps organizations manage their critical risks, from saving children from drowning and abuse to preventing financial fraud or privacy violations and other scandals. If our company culture of making an impact on the world through our customers and their communities sounds exciting, we look forward to speaking with you!
As a Customer Advocate, you work only with inbound leads who request follow-ups and help in their decision making process. Employees will first join our training program, rotating through roles in our business advisory and marketing teams to receive industry and solution certifications, before transitioning into a full-time position as a Customer Advocate. This program is designed to provide a cross-functional view of our sales operations and our customer life-cycle to accelerate your skills as a subject matter expert in the governance, risk, and compliance field and as a consultative sales professional.
Take our Inbound Sales aptitude test to determine your career strengths and realize your potential!
Learn more about LogicManager's Customer Advocacy philosophy in this short video with an overview from our CEO: https://wi.st/2Z5eb9R
- Educate and guide prospects through the customer journey to help them learn how LogicManager can manage their risks and achieve their goals
- Demo LogicManager’s software to our inbound marketing based prospect leads
- Close business with new and existing customers to meet quarterly revenue targets and customer goals
- Gain certifications in our industry-leading solutions areas: enterprise risk management, security & privacy, vendor management, compliance, internal audit, policy management, incident management and other areas
- Collaborate with marketing and technology teams on enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Grow your career through active participation in our company culture
Desired Skills & Experiences
- College degree in any major
- 1+ years of experience in a customer-facing role
- Consultative selling experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Strong reading comprehension and critical reasoning
- Have a positive outlook and a strong ability to take responsibility
- Have a sharp focus on your goals and accountability for daily, weekly and monthly activities to achieve them
- History of volunteer work, varsity sports or extracurricular leadership roles is a plus
More about LogicManager
- Award-Winning Culture: We’re named Best Place to Work 2019 by Built In, one of the Best Tech Work Cultures by the Timmy Awards, and certified as a Great Place to Work® since 2017
- Collaborative Offices: We have a modern, open floor layout designed for cross functional collaboration and employee growth. We also have conference rooms for brainstorming sessions and team meetings.
- Downtown Location: We are located in Boston’s growing Seaport and Innovation District with great views of the channel and within walking distance to many restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops. Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation and a quick walk from South Station.
- Great Benefits & Perks: We believe in supporting our employees with benefits that matter, which is why we offer competitive salaries, benefits, company stock options, paid vacation, community service days, and more. We also celebrate our successes with frequent company-sponsored lunches, happy hours, events, and other perks.
- Leadership with a Vision: LogicManager is a workforce of thought leaders and dynamic innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the way companies protect their reputations.
LogicManager is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity, and work every day to create an inclusive work environment that represents the world that we live in.
Read Full Job Description